[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemanz Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sun moon.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sun moon.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
I rate them 7.8 too much a
water 4 me m8
>>
>>33313207
Theres actually not enough water in this games
>>
>>33313207
There is hardly any water in them despite the region being an island archipelago you humongous meme faggot.
>>
welcome to /vp/ now either fuck off back to redd!t or don't post again for at least a year
>>
I rate these games 7.5/10
the lame online, lame postgame, and lack of dungeons are what caused the drop from 10
>>
>>33313207
IGN is the 9/11 of gaming
>>
>>33313275
Too much water is a problem in ORAS though.
And the games definitely didn't deserve anything higher than 7.8.
Not saying IGN hasn't made horrible reviews, but the ORAS one wasn't that bad.
>>
>>33313207
hey memetard who hasn't even played the games, despite the story taking places on a fucking archipielago there is barely any water routes to explore, you must be 18 or older to post or at least play the games.
>>
>>33313295
Ah yes lets criticize a remake of a water region for not removing water
>>
>>33313375
Your missing the point.
The problem is that the water isn't interesting, especially in the originals. The routes all look samey. The water is purely filled with Water mons, and all the same ones from midway after the 6th gym until Victory Road, the trainers only have Water mons and if you play Sapphire the evil team also mainly uses Water mons.
ORAS tried to fix this somewhat, by making Water travel quicker, lower the encounter rate and add some ace trainers. But that only makes it quicker to skip the routes and get to where you want, it doesn't make adventuring any more fun.
>>
>>33313403
Its a remake not a reimagining. They arent going to alter it completely
>>
>>33313412
It really takes no effort to move some of the fishing exclusive mons up to the surface on some of the routes, or make something like Swellow appear on sea routes directly connected to the land.
>>
>>33313433
Fair point but IGN still is shit
>>
>>33313207
The irony being that despite being a region of 4 tropical islands, there are barely any surfing routes.

Like, the fact that you can't surf from island to island and HAVE to take the boats is crazy. It's obvious they took the OR/AS review way too seriously.
>>
>>33313448
>and HAVE to take the boats
you can fly
>>
>>33313454
The point is where is all the water
>>
>>33313469
there is a lot of water but it is inaccessible
>>
>>33313482
Thats the fucking point. Kalos bad more water even
>>
>>33313454
I guess. You know what I meant though. The fact that there are no water routes connecting the islands with cool shit to see along the way is a huge missed opportunity.
>>
>>33313496
Hopefully in USM they add some water routes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.