[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heartgold thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-HeartGold_EN_boxart.jpg (31KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
250px-HeartGold_EN_boxart.jpg
31KB, 250x228px
Heartgold thread
>>
Did anyone play SS? I feel like 90% of people played HG.
>>
File: sos.png (220KB, 361x368px) Image search: [Google]
sos.png
220KB, 361x368px
FREE ME FROM THE CRINGE

>>33312851
I played SS. I prefer Ho-Oh's battle theme but Lugia is better design-wise
>>
>>33312851
Soul silver players have a massive inferiority complex and are sure to abbreviate the games as SS/HG, and there are a lot of those fuckers, so no
>>
>>33312919
wut? I've legitimately never seen anyone try to abbreviate it as SSHG and I played SS
>>
>>33312842
>try to buy hg
>most copies i've bought were around fucking 40-100
>had to return all because they were all bad bootleg copies
>>
>>33312851
Weird, ive always thought SS was the popular one, even more so since lugia and its movie boosted it. I used to like SS better, but now that i want to get the game i feel i want HG more for ho oh's battle theme.
>>
>>33312842
>tfw still have game but lost pokewalker
Is there a way to buy a new one for a game that already has a pokewalker registered?
>>
>>33312842
are all pokewalkers dead now?
>>
>>33312989
same here dude, except I tried to get soul silver off of Amazon. Can't get scammed on a retailer website like that right?
>be me
>browsing amazon for Soul Silver
>EnriqueLegitGamesNoEsFake78 is selling it for $27
>holy shit what a steal
>it's on amazon so it must be legit
>5 months later still no Soul Silver and amazon didn't refund the money
>>
>>33313628
just buy a new pokewalker, you can reset the game or press a certain combination of buttons to reset the pokewalker connection and additionally get back whatever pokemon was in the one you lost
>>
>>33313683
yeah, i fell for that on amazon of all places, and got scammed real nice when i found a platinum cart for $15. if you do enough bitching they'll try harder to get your money back and investigate the seller.

the way i got silver is like what the other anon said, get it off craigslist. high chance of getting a bum copy that way, too. but at least it doesn't hurt the wallet like those trying to charge $100 for it
>>
File: DSC_0036.jpg (2MB, 3920x2208px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0036.jpg
2MB, 3920x2208px
>>33312851
I played soul silver originally but recently got a Japanese import of heart gold of eBay for the slot-machine game corners and to get the hg exclusives.
>>
File: 227.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
227.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>33313855
Also Better Kris
>>
>>33312851
Me. Replaying it. Current team:
Bayleef
Flaaffy
Nidoking
Azumarill
>>
>>33313683
Buy on craiglist. Seriously just look in your area
>>
>>33312851
I only played SS and not HG. I want to do a Fire Mono-type Nuzlocke but Ho-oh is locked to post-game. It'd be easier with HG.
>>
>>33313681
Nope. Mine works perfectly.
>>
>>33313681
I have one I haven't even turned on yet.

Also, replacing the battery isn't hard. At all.
>>
I found a duplicate Heart Gold on the ground a while back. I already own the game, so I don't need it. How much would a standalone copy of HG reasonably go for? Thinking of selling it on eBay to pay for Ultra Sun.
>>
>>33314008
The game usually sells around $80+.
>>
>>33314032
Thats only if its got the pokewalker with it and is an English copy
>>
>>33312917
was browsing youtube and:

Ho-oh's theme: "Now, trainer, we shall have an honorable duel! I'll see if you are worthy of my friendship!"
Lugia's theme: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAVE?!"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.