[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7unratedrandombattle-618718516

Pro tip: You definitely cannot
>>
>people having autistic outbursts over a children's game

I don't understand why people play online pokemon battles. Luck is a heavy part of winning in pokemon. It's like you spent your time making bets on dice games.

It doesn't matter whether you play in-game, in OU or in random battles. Pokemon online battles are fucking trash and they're toxic for your mental health and well-being.

Just stop playing already and go play something that makes you have fun instead of making you frustrated.
>>
>>33312425
>caring about someone getting angry
you must have a sad life anon
>>
>>33312425
>unratedrandombattle
Play a real format or get out
>>
File: 1468909181676.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1468909181676.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>33312425

>unratedrandombattle
>>
File: confused nun.jpg (211KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
confused nun.jpg
211KB, 691x625px
>>33312425
What's the problem here? You got outplayed.

>RNG should only favor ME, never the opponent

Fuck off.
>>
>>33312584
>Acknowledges RNG
>You got outplayed
Pick one

Also, that's not what anyone is saying. Everyone is saying that RNG shouldn't favour anyone. You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: totodile go away.png (185KB, 656x770px) Image search: [Google]
totodile go away.png
185KB, 656x770px
>>33312622
>so bad that your entire strategy hinged around something not getting critted
>opponent still predicted and did things accordingly, and got lucky with a hit or two, and still did well on certain hits, tells you to calm the fuck down

Get the fuck out you stupid piece of shit. You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone here. You don't deserve it. If random battle is causing you that much butthurt, do something else.
>>
>>33312425
It's just a game, actually, a simulatore, a half-assed simulator of a real game, it's also unrated, you didn't even lost your precious ELO, why get mad over something like that? calm your tits or play something else that won;t trigger your autism
>>
>nigga just forfeit
>i've won

You deserve it
>>
>>33312425
>should have used fake out one more time
childish outbursts aside, this is just what?
>>
>>33312646
>Implying the game isn't influenced by luck when it happens

Now who's the stupid piece of shit.
>>
>manually switch xerneas into baracat instead of sacking cincino
>REEEEEEEE FUCKING RNG
Seriously, what the hell were you expecting?
>>
>>33312425
>fagetkart8
>SWAGSCALIBUR
With names like that, are you really surprised?
>>
>>33313237
I still would have fucking won if RNG didn't cuck me, it doesn't matter how I got the win.

>>33312539
This guy is the only one that knows what's up.

Alright guys, go on, amuse me, go ahead and defend this game: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7unratedrandombattle-618762910

Hard mode: You actually have to give valid reasons and not pretend it's 'okay' because of the tier.
>>
>bitching about RNG in randoms
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>33313347
>Impying randoms is a different game

Now who's the retard.
>>
>>33313329
>Alright guys, go on, amuse me, go ahead and defend this game: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7unratedrandombattle-618762910
>miss 2 moves
>still end up winning by outplaying the opponent and making smart decisions
>D-DEFEND THIS V-PEE
Holy shit are you this insecure? RNG is a part of every game. Deal with it.
>>
>>33313364
>RNG is a part of every game
No it's not.
>>
>>33313329
I clearly don't understand the problem, you won, what else did you wanted?
>>
>>33313389
I wanted a fair game. I want to be able to say "I won this match because of my skill" or to say "I lost this match because my opponent was better".
>>
>>33313329
I don't even care about the RNG debate here, you're just so salty it's just funny to watch. Thanks for the entertainment fagetkart8.
>>
File: _20170816_091756.jpg (15KB, 246x279px) Image search: [Google]
_20170816_091756.jpg
15KB, 246x279px
>>33313417
>unratedrandombattle
>skill
>>
>>33313329
That is how the game works, you hit some and you miss some, sometimes it amounts to luck as well as skill that determines who wins in the end.
You are just furious that it can come down to that little bit of luck.
Every game out there has that bit of luck in it, fighting games can just amount to who gets the first blow, who misses, who picks the wrong attack at the wrong time... you can't guarantee a win until you've actually won.
It sincerely feels like you are just boiling over something... take a break, calm down, and cool off.
If this still burns you up, maybe you should play another game instead.
>>
>>33312688
this
>>
>>33313329
why did you post this?, RNG is part of the game, right away when you hover over the move it says this move has below 100% chance of hitting, so you already know that there's a possibility of it missing the target.

>>33313417
>I wanted a fair game. I want to be able to say "I won this match because of my skill" or to say "I lost this match because my opponent was better".
every time you use a move that it can miss you accept the risks of it failing, in the end, the game still boils down to who wins is the person who made the most smarter choices/ less amount of mistakes.
unless you're playing random, then it's more a thing of hoping the game gives you good mons and doesn't cuck you by making your whole team weak to a certain type
>>
>>33313639
>fighting games can just amount to who gets the first blow, who misses, who picks the wrong attack at the wrong time
>Implying this is luck/RNG

You're joking right? Tell me this is bait. For your sake I fucking hope so. All you just mentioned there is influenced by both players. A competitive game is hardly a game, let alone competitive, if both players don't have full control over the outcome of the game. You're a fucking moron if you think otherwise.
>>
>>33313722
>the game still boils down to who wins is the person who made the most smarter choices/ less amount of mistakes
If there were only misses then maybe I could see the logic in this, but this statement is still straight up wrong. Countless times I make smart plays and at the same time my opponent makes dumb plays, but when your opponent chooses a bad move but you miss and/or they get a crit? No. It's no longer about good or bad plays. The game just does what it wants and more often than not decides the outcome of the game itself with no influence of either player.
>>
>>33313924
>Countless times I make smart plays and at the same time my opponent makes dumb plays, but when your opponent chooses a bad move but you miss and/or they get a crit? No.
like i said, if you missed, it's a risk you took, if you decided to use a 90% move because it hitted harder than a 100%, you took the risk.

>It's no longer about good or bad plays. The game just does what it wants and more often than not decides the outcome of the game itself with no influence of either player.
Now it feels like you're talking out of saltiness, a crit won't save me after 2/3 of my team got sweep because of letting the opponent set up his sweeper, it may let me save some dignity, but still, most of the time, games in pokemon are won with smart choices and good teams, not with crits and misses. unless you're running a team that has high crit or minimize
>>
File: 1500297977515.png (29KB, 312x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500297977515.png
29KB, 312x315px
>unratedrandombattle
>being this mad about bad rng
Yeah it sucks but you only look like a bitch if you cry about it, so get over it
What are we defending?
>>
File: 1479789011994.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479789011994.png
586KB, 637x510px
>>33312425
>unratedrandombattle
>retarded username
>taunts at beginning of match
>proceed to throw a tantrum once something goes wrong
>continues autistic ranting until losing

Congrats, you're the biggest joke on the planet.
>>
>>33312425
fagetkart8 lives up to his name.

You're a faget.
Go cry about it.
>>
OP-kun, don't tell me you actually thought that the crit mattered on the Bellossom.
>>
File: 1451715110268.jpg (252KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451715110268.jpg
252KB, 960x1280px
>>33312425
>unrated
>random
>battle
>>
File: 1312961091606.jpg (148KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1312961091606.jpg
148KB, 511x428px
>>33312425
get a load of this whiny bitch

git gud
>>
>heh I'm going to win just forfeit!

He had it coming
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>playing pokémon being aware of the mechanics before hand and getting mad at the mechanics of the game
>talking shit on unrated random battles
>getting mad at unrated random battles
>having an autistic tantrum in the chat of an unrated random battle
>coddling someone have an autistic tantrum instead of calling them a retard
>>
It's been 20 years, stop crying about crits already.
>>
>>33313417
>I won this match because of my skill
Because you were oh so skilled when you had the computer generate a team for you randomly rather than making your own, right?

Retard.

The fact that you're playing randoms while complaining about RNG is all we need to call you that.
>>
>>33313903
Reminder that you're the retarded trainer, not the Pokémon meaning even in real life you wouldn't have complete control over this and you're just whining pointlessly.
>>
>Give up. I win.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was legitimately amusing, thanks OP.
>>
>>33313417

This is not how pokemon works. Pokemon has never been and will never be a competitive game about skill. Just go play something else
>>
>>33313183
You are.
>>
>>33312539
Tbh this. Gaming in general is trash.
>>
>sperging this hard
>>
>>33312425
Holy shit you were awful. You deserved the loss.
>>
>Plays RNG: The Game
>Cries when he loses
Just don't play it. Mario Party has more skill than this.
>>
>>33312539
>"WAH!! Stop saying things have flaws"
(You)
>>
>>33312646
>>so bad that your entire strategy hinged around something not getting critted
Ok, that's fucking retarded. The only "planned" strategy against critical hits is using Battle Armor or having HO where crits don't matter.
>>
>>33312425
more kekleon
>>
>>33312425
Random battle is the best metagame out there
>Unrated random battle
What's the point playing this, /vp/? Afraid to lose your random battle ... rank?
>>
File: thingken of $7.gif (1MB, 290x353px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of $7.gif
1MB, 290x353px
>>33312425
>spend the whole match screeching autisticly about a children's game
>"just fucking play"
>>
>>33313329
>get haxed against
>still win comfortable by outplaying the opponent

What are we defending?
>>
>>33313417
>I wanted a fair game. I want to be able to say "I won this match because of my skill" or to say "I lost this match because my opponent was better".

But earlier you said this:

>>33313329
>I still would have fucking won if RNG didn't cuck me, it doesn't matter how I got the win.
>"it doesn't matter how I got the win."

So which is it sperglord? Does it matter how you get the win or not?
>>
>>33313924
>The game just does what it wants and more often than not decides the outcome of the game itself with no influence of either player.

Then explain how the same players are consistently at the top of the ladder? Are they cheating? Or could it be that skill actually matters far more than luck overall, and you're just a salty faggot?
>>
totally not a acting battle guys, this is a legit one, 100% real, I mean who the fucks in the earth says nigga just forfeit when the battle just have like his 20% done, unrated guys, legit
>>
>>33312425
op, I think you should watch this, you may learn a thing or two
>>
Wait, why is Intimidate Incineroar in randoms if it hasn't been distributed? Is Shell-Smash Komoo-o a thing there, too?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.