[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: KoreanLeak.png (892KB, 917x1118px) Image search: [Google]
KoreanLeak.png
892KB, 917x1118px
>>
This is probably fake. But I love the designs! Nice job to whoever made them.
>>
>>33306476
>randomly cutting off half the Alolan Weezing so whoever made this fake doesn't need to put more effort into it
no es fake
>>
>>33306476
you can tell it has been edited., just look at how they dont fit in the boxes
>>
Kinda cool, but Koffing's body looks like it was made with the circle tool. It's too symmetrical.
>>
>>33306500
>Kinda cool, but Koffing's body looks like it was made with the circle tool. It's too symmetrical.

Voltorb aswell tho
>>
>>33306476
Artist so lazy that they drew half of Koffing and mirrored it.
>>
>>33306476
Everytime someone posts the most half assed "alola forms"
>"So cool! Id buy the game for that"

And then they complain GF is lazy
>>
>>33306500
>but Koffing's body looks like it was made with the circle tool

That's was the artist idea I think, he tried to emulate GF's new art style.
>>
Would love it if this was real!
>>
>>33306516
Well yeah, but Voltorb is at least drawn at an angle to offset that. This Koffing is facing forward and pretty much copy/pasted left/right.
>>
>>33306519
and adding hair to digglet?
>>
Looks real to me
>>
>>33306476
the previous pineapple swine "leak" could of passed as real but this one looks very fake, especially the upper left part.
>>
>>33306476
That looks more like a 3d model of a magazine than an actual photograph by the reflections. Try harder.
>>
>>33306783
You should consider getting new eyes.
>>
>>33306476
are fake leaks becoming a meme now? It's kinda stupid.
>>
>>33306491
""""Alolan"""" Weezing is clearly fully drawn, piglet.
>>
>>33306476
The obvious randomly cut of reflection effects low effort.
>>
art/reflections aside, the lack of noise paired with how clean and uniform the motion blur on this makes it look entirely digital
>>
Fake as shit.
>>
>make a fan alolan form or whatever
>make it the opposite type
I hate this meme.
>>
Is this real? I came from twitter. first time on 4chan
>>
>>33307118
No
>>
>>33307118
you have much to learn here youngling
>>
>>33306476
This is extremely fake looking. Like it was rendered or something.
>>
>>33306519
Hm. I checked and it seems like some of it isn't symmetrical
>>
Fake as fuck
>>
hmm. i don't know about this
>>
>>33306476
This leak is so stupid, Verlisify is going to make a video about it
>>
>>33307118
(You)
>>
>>33307498
what (thats me)
>>
hm. looks fake. could be real tho
>>
>>33306476
Fuck you. I want nothing more than my bro Koffing and Weezing to get some recognition but this shit is awful. Die, fake leaker. Die.
>>
>>33306476
Why does this have to be fake. it actually looks pretty good.
>>
>>33306476
>alala
>that shitty font
They weren't even trying.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.