[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are going to fix the previous two's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502041972801.png (124KB, 696x393px) Image search: [Google]
1502041972801.png
124KB, 696x393px
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are going to fix the previous two's mistakes, r-right /vp/?
>>
The lack of a post game is A problem
But not THE problem

The story, cut scenes hand holding, shitty fps, shitty camera

These are problems that won't be fixed in 1 year
>>
>>33306451
This.
>>
>>33306451
should we just skip them?
>>
>>33306451
>These are problems that won't be fixed in 1 year
>It's a "GF didn't start working on USUM until SM were released" episode
stop this meme
>>
>>33306470
they're most likely using everything that went into sun and moon and the only thing altered were a couple new pokemon and the story.
>>
>>33306470
But gamefreak doesn't know people dislike the shitty fps, camera angles, story, hand holding and cut scenes

They will look at the sales of sun and moon. And see no issues with it
>>
i don't see how they'd fix xy
>>
>>33306465
I would skip them if I didn't have the choice to pirate them
>>
>>33306555
Just don't play them at all. Waste of time if you ask me.
>>
>>33306788
Still need a game to play on the road and traveling in holidays

Free Pokemon games sounds good
>>
>>33306470
forreal.
Especially after the stuff Ohmori dropped for the gameinformer interview, people should be well-aware USUM were planned from the moment Ohmori realized he is understaffed and has to do whatever he can by release date
And in general, GF plan their games years beforehand and they have different teams working on newgen games and remakes etc
>>
>>33306842
well their team B better used a fresh can of software polish and tightened the loose ends.
>>
>>33306895
I think by all logic, their team B has been working on USUM the moment they made the decision which things they could manage to make for SM and which to leave out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.