[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /vp/ losing their shit over these? Did you complain when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Why is /vp/ losing their shit over these? Did you complain when they revealed B2W2? Would you rather them just re-release the same game like with older gens? Or do absolutely nothing like with X/Y?
>>
>>33305420
Because it's a jewish cashgrab with no worthwhile new content. Carrotdog is NOT new fucking content.
>>
>>33305420

B2W2 were revealed 5 years ago, at a time when there were no simultaneous worldwide releases, at a time when we didn't get news every 2 weeks.

XY, ORAS, and SM's continuous news cycles spoiled us.
>>
>>33305420
Because people on this board don't fucking know what they want. It's that simple.
>>
>>33305420
>Why is /vp/ losing their shit over these?
Because a significant amount of time has passed since their announcement and the only new info we got is a new anime cross promotion form that could've been in SM if anything, not actual new content. There's just nothing to be hyped about.

Now, I'm not saying the games will be bad, and I even liked SM, but people being negative about USUM is perfectly understandable.

>durr why dont they spoil it all before
There's a difference between spoiling the game and not giving you an aproximated idea of what you're gonna get if you buy it.
>>
>>33305430
So just like BW2.
>>
I wouldn't care one bit if the games had been announced as sequels.
But they have been announced as something that translates to glorified third version more than anything else.
And because of that, I want to know more about them and know what they actually will be, how much different they will be from SM and all that.
>Over 2 months without a single bit of info
Yeah, people are losing their shit because we are in a global release era where GF has to do global marketing, and westerners aren't as easy to hype up as nips are so I don't see them reverting back to their bw2 marketing strat
> 2 bad extremes meme
Don't even start with that, there's a middle ground between spoiling the whole game and revealing zilch. For the kind of games these will be, GF has to give us more than that carrotdog and reveal trailer if they want others to be hyped
>>
>>33305487
B2/W2 had new content. This has nothing.
>>
>>33305420
Was XY full of content and felt finished? No, not at all.

Was ORAS th ultimate Hoenn experience as many wanted and expected? No, not at all

Was SM the worthy 20th annivesary game? Did you see the effort and time that went into them? No, not at all. Once again they were very unfinished and many features were just crap. The only aspect of SM where GF went all out weree cutscenes and even then the story was subpar

Now, we're getting close to 3 month after the reveal and literally 3 months till the release and the only update was Lycanroc recolor for the anime
>>
>>33305420
GF being sneaky bastards withholding info just to get more preorder sales.
>>
>>33305420
OP i think you have confused understanding of what USUM are
>>
>>33305507
>Kyurem with dragon parts stuck on it
>horse with dildo on head
Yeah, nice "new content".
>>
>>33305550
That's not what he meant by new content
>>
>>33305559
Then BW2 has no new content.

....i hope you're understanding the context of this whole discussion.
>>
>>33305539
If anything they're losing preorder sales. I was ready to preorder the minute they revealed something worth buying but the longer they wait the more skeptical I become. Now I probably won't buy it until a week after, if at all.
>>
>>33305420
I'd rather have them release a finished game from the get go instead of releasing purposely unfinished garbage just to grab some easy shekels.
>>
It's been announced over two months ago, and they still won't tell us anything about it. Well, outside of lazy kitbash forms.
>>
>>33305420
Because it's being released only a year after SM as opposed to 2 after BW.
Because they changed their marketing scheme to spoil everything beforehand (ORAS, SM) and they haven't shown anything.
Because we got 3 disappointing games in a row so no one is expecting the 4th (USM) to be anything other than a lazy cashgrab.
>>
>>33305420
>Why is /vp/ losing their shit over these?
No info.
>Did you complain when they revealed B2/W2?
No. They showed off new player characters, gym leaders, locations, and showed there would be a different Pokemon distribution for Unova.
>Would you rather them just re-release the same game like with older gens? Or do absolutely nothing like with X/Y?
I'd rather they get their shit together and release one game per gen with a great main game and an even greater post game. I don't care if they need another year or two to do it. I have plenty of games, books, and movies to keep me distracted as I wait.
>>
>>33305714
and also because they decided to announce the Switch game shortly after revealing USM.
>>
>>33305420
>Would you rather them just re-release the same game like with older gens?

But that's exactly what they're doing.
>>
>>33305837
>that guy thinks the games will be sequels because they're 2 instead of a single one
poor OP
>>
>>33305573
Fine, help me understand the meaning of "new content" here. BW2 gave us new towns, new routes, the PWT, Pokestar Studios, Join Avenue, Hidden Grottos, and revamped those two postgame areas that were version exclusive(Black Tower/White Treehollow).
Is that not new content? And for the record I'm not even implying that USUM won't have any new stuff, I'm disputing your statement that BW2 didn't.
>>
>>33305897
>BW2 gave us new towns, new routes, the PWT, Pokestar Studios, Join Avenue, Hidden Grottos, and revamped those two postgame areas that were version exclusive(Black Tower/White Treehollow).
No. It didn't give any of that in its early months.

All we got was two Kyurems, Dildeo, Roxie and Marlon.

Then they actually started showing stuff.

Being realistic and expecting nothing is fine; saying "this has nothing" when you actually have nothing to prove it and when BW2 went through the same exact thing is retarded.
>>
with star wars battlefront 2 releasing same day. i doubt there will be evrn midnight launches for this shit. no hype
>>
>>33305897
probably thinks the new pokemon forms are the only thing that qualifies as new content
>>
>>33305925
>Being realistic and expecting nothing is fine; saying "this has nothing" when you actually have nothing to prove it and when BW2 went through the same exact thing is retarded.
Ah, ok so that's what you're talking about. Apologies.
>>
>>33305925
Are you trying to say that that's not new content?
>>
>>33307708
Read the whole discussion and you'll understand like >>33305979
>>
File: 300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png (168KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png
168KB, 300x482px
>implying these aren't the same games
>implying it will even have any considerable post-game, "like with older gens" as you say

I see you are unfamiliar with the Ohmori era
>>
>>33305420
SM being unfinished pieces of disappointment isn't an uncommon opinion, whereas BW at least had some resemblance to a finished game.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.