[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region and city would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

If you lived in the Pokemon world, what region and city would live in and why?

I'd live in the Sinnoh Region. I consider it the coziest and most tranquil region of the series so far. Plus I prefer cooler climates, given I live in northern Canada.

The town would be Celestic, since its not only a quiet place, but I am a massive /his/fag and find Sinnoh lore infinitely more fascinating than other regions.
>>
File: 300px-Konikoni_City_SM.png (101KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Konikoni_City_SM.png
101KB, 300x180px
>>33297159
i'd live in Alola

cause i love beaches, summer, and people are friendly .

id live in Konikoni city
>>
I always saw myself as a lacunosa town kinda guy
>>
>>33297287
>koni koni city

Spotted the weeb
>>
>>33297159
Sinnoh is comfiest region so I'd settle down there.
Maybe either Snowpoint or Veilstone.
I'd also make occasional trips up to the very top of Mt. Coronet with my team and just enjoy the tranquillity at spear pillar. If I did end up living in Veilstone, I'd also join team Galactic.
>>
>>33297159
dude, I'm with you on this. I'm a Sinnohfag and proud. I'd live in Hearthome City tbqh.

best town and nature always closeby.
l
>>
Maximum comfort. To wake up every morning and see the morning dew to smell the crisp cool morning breeze the smell of the forest. It'd be perfect
>>
>>33297159
Acculmula Town, Unova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259C4AaOHn0

Place seems so comfy. I'd love to go back home there after a long journey.
>>
Probably Alola. Why not?
>>
>>33297159
Ecrutreak or Slateport. Ecruteak just looks like a nice, quiet place to live and Slateport has a beach and lots of commotion for socializing.
>>
I'd live in sinnoh as well, in Floroma town. Beautiful flowers, and I could walk to Eterna forest, visit the Chateau, and chill with all the trainers.
>>
I'd love to live somewhere in Hoenn as it is my favourite region.
Probably Slateport City because of its large market and comfy harbor/beach parts
Either that or Verdanturf Town
>>
>>33297159
Yeeeees Sinnoh is beautiful and I love the change of seasons. I've been wanting to play it again one of these days.
>>
Official Pokemon open world MMORPG when
>>
>>33297901
Never. Because as much as you faggots want it, it's a shitty ass idea.
>>
File: Beldum_Pokédex_entry_(2).png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Beldum_Pokédex_entry_(2).png
5KB, 240x160px
>>33297159
1. Pokémon World is Earth.

2. I'll live in Pallet Town in Kanto.

3. I'll vist every region, country and etc on Earth just to catch new Pokémon and etc.

For Pokédex related purposes.
>>
>>33297908
How is it shitty? People get to choose the place they start based on their favorite games, battle gyms, go to other regions, battle other trainers. Whenever a new cannon game is made, they can bring upgrades. Of course servers cost money, but no one said it would be a free game and commerce and micro transactions are a thing.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 95x204px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 95x204px
>>33297924
Ok
Ash ketch
>>
File: Pokédex_quest(1).png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokédex_quest(1).png
8KB, 240x160px
>>33297950
Wrong person.

Unlike, Ash. I catch every Pokémon that I see.
>>
Lilycove
>just the right amount of water and a beach
>culture from the art museum
>ferry terminal to travel easily
>shopping mall to buy shit
>contest hall
>close to safari zone to catch rare Pokemon
>hotel, so travelers from exotic lands may come to visit
>>
File: hoenn-region.png (721KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
hoenn-region.png
721KB, 800x452px
Hoenn, on Mossdeep city and/or Dewford.

Maybe both because I want to be a boatman who works as an environmental ranger and once in a while tour the ocean half of the region for trainers.

Though IRL I really like snow and will miss not having any.
>>
Hoenn
>>
>>33297994
t. Gary
>>
>>33297931
i can see it as a side game, or in the distant future when we have at least 10 regions
>>
File: comfy.jpg (368KB, 1086x629px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
368KB, 1086x629px
>>33297159
Well in terms of city/town I'd want to live in Snowpoint but if possible I would live on route 217. Something about a cottage in the north with next to no travelers and massive amounts of snow is really appealing to me, actually.
>>
File: fiveisland.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fiveisland.png
76KB, 300x250px
I'd definitely be living in the Sevii Islands. I really loved the feel of them whenever I played through FRLG. As for what island, it would probably be Five. One of my favorite places in the Pokemon world, seems so peaceful, secluded, and cut off from the rest of the world. I really like places like that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.