[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trials were added last-minute and had to be done by Ohmori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1068.png (2MB, 1280x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.png
2MB, 1280x1156px
>Trials were added last-minute and had to be done by Ohmori all by himself because the artists he needed were already gone
What if this is the reason why Mega Evolution was so lazily shoved to the postgame and why Mega Stones basically don't exist?
>>
so sun and moon were supposed to have gyms in the beginning?
>>
>>33296805
I would guess so. Ohmori never said what where in place of Trials before they came up with the idea of Trails, but I'm pretty it must have been Gyms.
>>
Trials being a last-minute addition also explains why they and Trial Captains don't exist in the anime, just Totem Pokemon and Kahunas
>>
>>33296798
>a very important part of the game was added at the last minute, and not only that, that things was so poorly created and it was just basically a mission where you must end fighting against the Trial Captain's Totem
I said before and I repeat it again: Ohmori as a Game Director was a mistake.
>>
File: zY3CSV3l.jpg (32KB, 640x389px) Image search: [Google]
zY3CSV3l.jpg
32KB, 640x389px
>>33296798
Source?
>>
>>33297024
The interview that had been posted 10 times a day for the past week.
>>
>>33296830
Well what about Mallow, Sophocles (well okay Sophocles made the Festival Plaza so he already has that), Lana or Kiawe? They're in the anime.
>>
>>33297062
I imagine all of them were gym leaders at one point.
>>
They are completely different things, and it's already been explained why megas were put on the side
>>
>>33297062

In the anime they're not trial captains, just students. Trial captains don't even seem to be a thing in the anime

Ash's trials at Verdant Cavern and Lush Jungle were presided over by Hala and Olivia, respectively. Also, Ilima hasn't appeared at all in the anime
>>
>>33297069
>believing Gamefreak's incompetent attempts at saving their own asses
>when the things they say even contradict each other at times
>>
So the games were clearly rushed. And people want a bigger game on switch by next year. Wow
>>
>>33296798
>Mega Evolution was so lazily shoved to the postgame and why Mega Stones basically don't exist
That's more because GF started to phase out shitty megas.
And all you guys seem to have misunderstood. The idea of trials wasn't last minute, specific trials that were done hastily, so he couldn't request any new mechanics for them.
>>
File: so awesome.jpg (921KB, 1948x1014px) Image search: [Google]
so awesome.jpg
921KB, 1948x1014px
>>33297092
Seriously, do people expect a game director to come out and say
>yeah we were just lazy a threw a half baked game together lol
>>
>>33297062

They aren't captains in the anime, they're just Ash and Lillie's classmates/friends.

The only one that even lives on the right island is Kiawe; the rest live on Melemele with their families.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.