[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which generation was this bad boy at his best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: machamp.jpg (27KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
machamp.jpg
27KB, 250x211px
In which generation was this bad boy at his best?
>>
>>33296619
Gen 4, where Sing was a legit secrit tech just to mess around with a leading Machamp. No Guard Dynamic Punch was really sick back then.
>>
>>33296619
Gen 4 because of No Guard + Dynamic Punch, evrn was that Gen that created the forced meme "Honchkrow is weak to Machamp".
>>
>>33296619
I'm going to say Gen 5 because, although Conkeldurr gave Machamp a hard time, Machamp did much better in doubles thanks to Wide Guard, even making it to VGC 2013's Senior Finals and putting in some work. Conkeldurr was around in VGC then, too, but Machamp was more effective there IMO.
>>
>His
>>
>playing as a boy
Faggot
>>
>>33296619
4 easily. Getting No Guard, the lack on conkeldurr and dominance of heatran really helped machamp.
>>
>>33297372
Machamp also won VGC Seniors 2015, a time when the meta was knee-deep with fairy and newer more potent fighting types

Gen 7 just really fucked him over for now giving him any new significant toys
>>
>>33296619
Generation 4, with No Guard helping Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge as well as solid bulk and a resistance to rocks. It was also really good in Generation 2 because of Cross Chop on Blissey and Snorlax, Fire Blast on Skarmory and Steelix, and Rock Slide for coverage, as well as Generation 3 because you could switch in to Will-o-Wisp from Weezing/Dusclops and get buffed in attack because Guts. It sucked in 1 because Psychic types, Generation 5 hurt it bad because of Psyshock and it having worse physical bulk, and Generation 6 really did it in with fairy types.
tl;dr 4 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 6 > 1
>>
Will GF ever let him rise back to prominence competitively?
>>
>>33301910
I'd argue 5 and 6 are above 3 only because Machamp won VGCs in those generations DESPITE being outclassed by Conkeldurr in singles
1 and 7 are the absolute pits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.