[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Forms/Johto USUM (On the way)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Dunsparce.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Dunsparce.png
51KB, 250x250px
If you doubt me go ahead by all means. Just wait till the 27th, I'm sure you will all be surprised.

>Just to clarify the Johto starters are not getting Alola forms. from what I have heard it does not seem that the company has any plans to add them.

>First up is Alolan Stantler. It goes from a pure Normal type to a Grass/Fairy type. It's color scheme changes almost entirely going from a brown body to a green one with brown antlers. The orbs in the center of each antler turns into a flower and the antlers are covered in vines. Its stern expression disappears entirely and is replaced with a blissful one. Lastly, it's primary ability Intimidate is replaced with Flower Veil.

>Second is Alolan Qwilfish which goes from Water/Poison to a Water/Steel type. It's entire fish like body turns into a solid iron ball and is based off a water mine. Its tail disappears entirely and is replaced by a chain. It gains the move Self-Destruct and its primary ability Poison Point is replaced by Battle Armor. Lastly it appears in the overworld.

>Lastly Alolan Dunsparce, which is by far my favorite Alolan form to date. Dunsparce drops it’s normal typing entirely and turns into a Dragon/Flying type. It’s an odd transformation but it is explained by Samson Oak that this is due to Dunsparce experiencing the intense battles of Alola, due to seeing these battles Dunsparce migrated to Poni Canyon and trained themselves to get stronger. Eventually they awakened the true power that was inside them all along. It’s color scheme turns the yellow to an indigo and the blue stripes become lighter. It’s white little wings have grown immensely and are bigger then it’s entire body. Where the needle tail was now is a stubby dragon tail. They can be seen flying over Poni Canyon while using the Rotom Camera and it is quite adorable. Lastly it has amazing stats and the ability Serene Grace is replaced by Frisk.
>>
>>33295522
>only 3 new Pokemon
>it's Johto shitmons
I believe it
>>
>>33295522
I mean, I guess anything can happen, but Alolan Dunsparce sounds super elaborate for an alternate form. I know some Alola forms changed a lot about their respective Pokémon, but A-Dunsparce sounds so different it might as well be an actual evolution.

Real or not, though, these don't sound so bad conceptually.
>>
>Finally a grass type with Flower Veil
Hope it's real but I know it's 99.9% likely fake.
>>
First two are neat ideas
>Dunsparce drops it's normal typing entirely and turns into a Dragon/Flying type
D R O P P E D
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 500x476px
>>33295522
>le dragon type dunsparce
>>
It's another "don't believe me but just wait a set amount of time and you'll see!" episode.
>>
>>33295522
>Amazing stats
>415 BS

Pick one.
>>
>>33295522
>Dunsparce gains massive BST
Yay!
>Dunsparce loses Serene Grace for Frisk
Why would you do that. Why would you take the only thing Dunsparce had... and give it Frisk.
>>
>>33295522
Why would dunsparce have amazing stats?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.