[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what Hugh just killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hugh shiny.jpg (425KB, 2016x1134px) Image search: [Google]
hugh shiny.jpg
425KB, 2016x1134px
and people say Blue/Silver is the meanest rival
>>
>>33294993
What's wrong? I still see a perfectly healthy Zubat (Shiny) on the field of play. Nothing has been lost
>>
>>33295002
I failed to take a picture of it dying, his Pignite woke up and he instantly one-shot it.
>>
>>33294993
>not using repels when you have a companion just in case this happens

i bet you actually went into safari zones instead of trading, too
>>
>>33295029
I was actually grinding up that Swablu and I was using him to not have to go back to heal constantly.
>>
>>33294993
He unleashed his rage.
>>
>>33294993
How did you get Swablu this early in the game?
>>
>>33294993
This is why you must kill your partner mon if a shiny appear during a double battle
>>
>>33295029
You know that Pokemon are generated through the DS's timer, right? Using a repel doesn't save a shiny for later or anything like that, it just outright skips it instead of at least giving you a chance to catch it.
>>
>>33295088
Dream Radar, I have it from a long time ago.

>>33295101
I tried, I was afraid to switch because I thought he would wake up and kill it before I could kill him, but he did that in the end anyway.
>>
>>33295110
Better to never see the shiny than see it and fuck it up, in my eyes
>>
>>33295013
You're supposed to KO Hugh's pokemon ASAP if this shit happens.
>>
>>33295130
His team was a few levels above me universally, so it would have taken multiple turns to kill them all, that's why I tried sleep.
>>
>>33295002
>I still see a perfectly healthy
Oh you motherfucker
>>
>>33294993
Fuck, shiny crobat would have been so great.
>>
>>33295165
I know, I'm kind of considering breeding for one now :/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.