[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i catch them all in generations 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How do i catch them all in generations 3?
>>
>>33291889
You need Colosseum and XD as well.
>>
>KKK
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33291895
for what pokemon?
>>
>>33291903
kek
>>
>>33291895
>XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>33291918
Ho-Oh, Lugia, couple of other Johtomons
>>
>>33291895
>XD
>>/reddit/

>>33291903
>>/b/

>>33291924
>>/b/

>>33291931
>le XD meme
>>/b/
>>
>>33291933
outside of ledgendaries i prob can get them all
>>
>>33291968
>[\spoiler]
To reddit go back
>>
>>33291895
xDDDD
>>
>>33291941
>>>/trash/
>>
>>33291996
I don't know what you are talking about
>>
>>33291889
Don't do that, it's an outdated game so waste f time, catch them all in gen 7 (transfer what it's missing from gen 6)
>>
>>33291918
The starters. You can only get one in Emerald, and the requirement is so ridiculous that you can't just restart your file to get the other two.
>>
>>33291895
>XD
fuck off
>>
>>33291889
>thread is a week old
Fucking hell, the fact that you've yet to get a serious answer just shows how cancerous this board is.

Here's the bare minimum:
XD and Colosseum are needed for most of the Gen 2 mons and to fill in the gaps that'll be created in the rest of this post.
The only gen 3 game you need is Emerald, although it must be played through 3 times in order for you to get the legendaries and shit like the deepsea items which are needed for evolutions.
As for Gen 1, you only need Leaf Green, because something like Slowpoke is exclusive to that game.

Strictly speaking you also need some way to get Jirachi or Celebi, but that varies by region.
>>
>>33292416
Oh, and don't forget to replay Leaf Green in order to get all of the starters and the two fossil 'mons.
>>
>>33292416
>thread is a week old
No? It's one hour and 20 minutes old

also
>XD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.