[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 4a0.jpg (119KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
4a0.jpg
119KB, 928x718px
Are you still mad?
>>
>>33290691
I was never mad. It was fucking hilarious.
>>
BURSATO
>>
>>33290691
Yeah. It's kind of shitty that the trophy has Xerneas elements but doesn't show off anything about Yveltal. Always hated that, but at least Alan won.
>>
>>33290698
I mean it makes sense when you consider Yveltal isn't the most friendly legendary. Why would they honor it at all?
>>
>Battled him once
>Lost pretty easily
>Battled him again
>Got a little closer
>Battled him one last time in the finals of the league which he has never gotten to before with one of his most solid teams including Marysue frog that only existed to reasonably have him battle mega's
>Lost
Yeah i'm still mad
>>
>>33290718

It's funny because all that hype, all that build up for Ash-Greninja was all for nothing. status quo wins again. Fucking Japs don't understand winning, as expected being the country that got nuked twice.
>>
>>33290709
A least show it some respect, you know, get a little bit of the life/death duality represented.
>>
>>33290718
He saved the world, got the girl, reached his best league position yet.

even if he lost, there was still progress
>>
>>33290758
>He saved the world
No Alain and Bonnie saved the world
>>
>>33290732
>Getting this radical over ashnime
>>
no, its certain peopke that are mad, i wonder if his seiyuu doesn't care that his character won and the rest of the complaints.
>>
>>33290758
He didn't even get a trophy. If you're not first place you're nothing. He didn't even want the girl either.

Also >>33290777
>>
>>33290691
Yes.
>>
>>33290957
That's just it
A large majority of the board was convinced that this would be the end of the "ashnime" as the status quo would finally end after 20 fucking years
>>
>>33290745
I can't show respect for such shitty beast
>>
>>33290691
overpowered original the character from some side series that works for the bad guys comes out of nowhere to take victory from ash
very, and ash told him to compete in the league, so his loss is his own fault
>>
yes i was so mad, Greninja must go back to Smash Bros and fight Corrin, a water dragon user and never return back to the ashnime for its failure against marysuezard.
>>
>>33291049
that original character got so popular it even had a Pokemon Tretta disc, along with Steven Stone.
>>
File: Kalos Ash BTFO.jpg (2MB, 1100x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos Ash BTFO.jpg
2MB, 1100x9000px
>>33290691
>>
File: 1471611453376.png (94KB, 329x458px) Image search: [Google]
1471611453376.png
94KB, 329x458px
>>
File: 1471609474653.png (185KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1471609474653.png
185KB, 873x623px
>>
Nah, I'm much more irritated with what's his face who beat Ash in the Unova League. Only 5 mons, a Hydreigon out of his ass, mid battle evolution. That battle sucks for ao many reasons.
>>
>>33290691
Yeah, but he's honestly the best person who beat Ash in the league. He spent some time as the protagonist and they gave us more reason to care about him than any of the other ones who ended up beating Ash.

My two biggest gripes are Charizard being brought to one knee by Pikachu at the end of part 1, but being a-ok when it's time to fight Greninja, and all of Alain's pokemon besides Charizard being as strong as they are when we never see him use them, save one prior appearance for Metagross. We didn't see him using them against the Gym Leaders, either, so Alain using them in Gym Battles wouldn't make much sense in light of him wanting to be the strongest mega evolution trainer and using Charizard only as much as he does.

Whatever the hell Hawlucha did to beat Weavile also bugs me a little.
>>
>>33291013
Literally not a single person except maybe you thought that.
>>
>>33290691
Still a little bummed. Would of been nice to have him win and then have sun and moon be a full on reboot.
>>
>>33291885
>le "the director said that if Ash wins a league the series will end forever" meme
Go back to youtube.
>>
>>33291902
The writers don't know what they want to do with Ash, since even beating the champion doesn't make him a master.
>>
>>33290758
>Saves the world
Nobody fucking cares anymore
>Got the girl
He can't ever understand the concept of love and was watching her go like a fucking moron and the girl got ditched by the staff in the next season, making all this pointless.
>>
>>33290777
No it was all possible thanks to Ash and Greninja leading them all. And Alan would have just stood there mopping had it not been for Ash putting him in place.
>>
>>33290691
It wouldn't have bothered me if Alan wasn't such a shitty fanfic tier character. He made me apreciate Ash wich I didn't think was possible.
>>
>>33290691
Yes, this would have been T H E Pokemon anime if he had wont the league
>Had a ballin team
>Got the girl
>Lemons were 10/10 travel companions
>All that's missing is the fucking trophy
ONE TROPHY AWAY FROM FUCKING P E R F E C T I ON !
SHIT
>>
>>33290694
>>
>>33290691
Haven't seen it to be made about it.
>>
>>33291797
and it doesn't bug you just how much ash's pikashit tanked 2 pseudos? And was also a-ok enough to fight the zard after as well
Seriously the anime lacks any form of logic and whoever has issues with that fact should have issues with the plotarmor of both opponent's and ash's pokemon desu
All that said, was glad the special snowflake frog lost
>>
File: 1489120495782.jpg (13KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1489120495782.jpg
13KB, 640x638px
>>33290691
Not as mad as that guy that celebrated early and got BTFO that day... that was beautiful to see
>>
>>33290691
It was really cool getting hyped for the first time since DP that maybe, just maybe he could win.

But it was not meant to be. Oh well, maybe next time.

Ah, just kidding, he'll always suck, so there's no reason to get invested and just enjoy the cute monster advertisement.
>>
>>33296598
Ash's Pikachu already beat a Metagross 1 on 1 in the Hoenn League. It's not surprising now. Also, he used Iron Tail pretty liberally against Tyranitar, so it could be worse. Also, why are you surprised that his main pokemon did well?

Yeah, the anime doesn't line up well with the games, but when you change media like going from game to anime, some things can't get translated. Besides, if the anime was like the games, the majority of the time people would just be switching out repeatedly and pokemon would be fainted in one or two attacks. That's not fun to watch in anime.
>>
>>33290691
It pales in comparison how mad that shitty Sun and Moon anime season makes me.
>>
>>33297435
I digress
The sinnoh league battle vs Paul was easily the most hype battle out there, and it was full of aspects close to the games, also switching and actual utilizing of pokemon abilities
>>
>>33296598
I'd rather see Ash's Pikachu get some wins under his belt since he's the only consistent companion he has, as opposed to his regional team which included a Noivern who battled exactly 0 times before evolving.

I don't understand how the Pokemon anime can be simultaneously so bloated and still have such rushed pacing in places. You'd think having like 200 episodes to do such a simplistic story would mean you could at least do it well.
>>
>>33297478
The way I see it, Ash vs Paul had better strategy, Ash vs Sawyer had better action, even if it made less sense. The rest is a matter of preference.
>>
File: ChtIJWGUkAAzRH_.jpg (44KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
ChtIJWGUkAAzRH_.jpg
44KB, 600x520px
>>33290691
>Implying I was ever mad
I was rooting for him
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.