[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Pokemon GO the worst thing that ever happened to this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_go_logo.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_logo.png
119KB, 608x370px
Was Pokemon GO the worst thing that ever happened to this board?
>>
>>33287908
Absolutely yes.
>>
>>33287908
Nah the ashnime is
>>
No not at all, we don't shit up the board and we use a single thread at time.
>>
>>33287908
I see you don't remember A GOOEY GOOEY GOODRA
>>
Diaper beam lol
>>
>>33287908
>)14:27:09 No
Obviusly
>>
>>33287908
Furies was the worst thing. Pokemon go was just the final blow.
>>
>>33287908
No. The onslaught of furries was.
>>
>>33287908
thats not goodrafag
>>
>>33287908
>goodra
>starterfags
>falsflagers
>furries
>bui
>genwars
>Richard
>Scott
>waifufags
>pedos
>attention whores
>verlisify
>poketuber shit
>redditors
>normalfags
>gamefreak shills
>pokebarneyfag
>>
File: IMG_1773.png (63KB, 473x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.png
63KB, 473x563px
/vp/ is a dead board. I'd be surprised if it's visited by more than 200 individuals in a week.
>>
>>33292295
What's not bad then?
>>
>>33287908
SM was.
>>
>>33292229
What kind of rage are we talking about?
>>
>>33287908
No.
>>
>>33292295
don't forget
>tailsfag
>>
>>33287908
X and Y leaks were what started it's rapid downfall. They brought an entirely different kind of filth to the board who came for the leaks and never left.
>>
>>33287908

No, Pokemon Go isn't the worst thing. Pokemon Go has so much potential to be great, hell, even better than the main games IF it was handled right and was more like the core games, Niantic are completely incompetent and really only did this for money.
They literally could've made it like the core games but in the real world, lets us walk around and actually have Pokemon attack us instead of having to click on them.
Make gyms have actual gym leaders we can get actual badges and TM's from.
Let us fucking battle and trade with each other!
There could even be a story with events activating depending on how far you walk.

Pokemon Go needs to be handled by someone else, a company that will get shit done and give us what we want.
>>
>>33295223
Niantic was basically told not to make it too close to the core games and they couldn't think of anything else. You can also blame gamefreak for not wanting their monopoly broken.
>>
>>33293954
This
>>
>>33295391

Idiots, utter idiots, like they would be losing money...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.