[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skull or Aether?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 810.jpg (285KB, 1280x1868px) Image search: [Google]
810.jpg
285KB, 1280x1868px
pick a side and tell us why
>>
>>33287714
skull
uniform looks more comfortable
>>
>>33287714
Skull, marijuana circle
>>
>>33287714
Not Skull - there is something strange and shitty about going around looking and acting like a fag lamo, rapper/gangster/punk try hard wanna be.
>>
>>33287714
Aether because more pockets
>>
Aeter because Im not a Wigger
>>
>>33287714
Aether probably has good AC and the game takes place in not Hawaii, which means its hot and humid.
Skull has comfortable outfits if you are a dude.
The girls in Aether are cuter.
The males in skull seem like they'd be fun to hang around with.
So I'd probably go Skull and try to hit on the Aether girls.
>>
>>33287742
/thread
>>
>>33287714
Aether, their shoes look roomy
>>
>>33287714
Aether, because I want to take care of and help sick Pokemon. That, and dressing up like a gangster and doing nothing with my life sounds dumb. Skull grunts don't even dress well.
>>
>>33287714
skull is hotter
>>
Aether. They're normal people who want to help pokemon, not their fault that their bosses had some other plans

Skull on the other hand are useless, weak, tryhards and gangsta wannabe's
>>
>>33287714
both are shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>33287933
yeah right, just look at that evil smug grin
>>
>>33287714
Aether.
I'm a tree hugger. Also, I'm not a fucking nigger
>>
File: ya boi guzma.jpg (72KB, 564x713px) Image search: [Google]
ya boi guzma.jpg
72KB, 564x713px
Skull cause more interesting and funnier than aether
And most of all, Ya boi Guzma
>>
>>33287714
Skull
The costume's black but it's still better for Alola's tropical climate.
>>
File: guzma smug amused.png (31KB, 151x156px) Image search: [Google]
guzma smug amused.png
31KB, 151x156px
>>33288005
>>33287933
and i thought skull were the edgy ones
>>
>>33288244
>tree hugers are edgy
>wannabe gangster niggers aren't
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>33288354
>le meme word
they arent even black ya dolt
>>
>>33288374
>nigger is a meme word
>ya dolt
Could you please crawl back to whatever safespace you came from? You're starting to trigger me.
>>
>>33287714
Team Skull
We all know they're fake ass gangsters. The only member who could pose a real threat is Guzma and even he's calmed down after the UB incident. You could take the opportunity to actually train your pokes, get pretty strong, and reach near if not achieve the status of one of their leaders. You don't have to commit actual crimes. You just get some reputation and whatever benefits team skull provides. Helping Pokemon as a career is pretty fucking gay desu. And boring. At least you can have some excitement every now and again working for team skull. You'd be more akin to Gladion than the other members.
>>
>>33287831
I think skull girls look better. Not cuter i guess but better.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>33287714
Rocket.
>>
>>33288397
have fun on your highhorse laddy.
just remember lusamine is too good for you
>>
>>33288005
But the only person who might be black on that picture is from Aether Foundation
>>
>>33288415
>Meme Rocket
>>
>>33288412
I think they're better in every way
>>
File: skull reuinited.jpg (95KB, 1000x573px) Image search: [Google]
skull reuinited.jpg
95KB, 1000x573px
>>33287714
theres something homey about team skull
like every complains that its just stupid kids being bullies but thats the appeal for me; not being a big shot but being able to do what you want (even if you arent good at it)
plus we got big sis plumeria and the big bad boss,
skull feels like a family of misfits and rejects and rather be part of that than then phoney mommys-boys that are ather
>>
>>33287714
Aether. Skull has zero money to do anything, so they'd probably just motivate you to do stuff by threatening to beat you up if you don't, whereas I'd actually get a paycheck from Aether. Skull didn't really have a dedicated place before they jacked Po Town. Their pokemon variety is also crappy compared to Aether, where at least I feel like I'd stand a chance if something dangerous happened while I was out working. The only thing I could be down with from Skull's pokemon would be a Salandit, but they'd probably just give me a male one I couldn't evolve anyway. At least I could get stuff from Aether like Sliggoo and Shelgon, freakin' pseudos, or Drifblim. Plus, they seem to let the employees go have fun at the battle tree, where there's not skull grunts to be found there. You can use cool stuff like the Zygarde machine from Aether, whereas Team Skull doesn't really have anything special. You can also work in an Aether House on one of the islands and stay away from the sketchy stuff going on at Aether Paradise. Regular folks think Team Skull's a joke, while some actually admire the Aether Foundation, and I'd rather not get mocked by random folks on the street.

Also, I like the Aether girls way more.
>>
>>33287714
Aether.
uniform looks hot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.