[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Pokemon Switch to us. but don't expect too much, ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Pokemon Bait and Pokemon Switch.jpg (62KB, 642x446px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Bait and Pokemon Switch.jpg
62KB, 642x446px
Leave Pokemon Switch to us.
but don't expect too much, ok?
>>
>>33285530
That's not what they said anon. Just don't get your expectations TOO high. Keeping them high is perfectly fine.
>>
>>33285594
This, Essentially people were expecting Pokemon:BotW edition.

Pokemon Switch is gonna be a handheld quality title despite being on a hybrid console, they don't have the people and resources to go AAA console level and this is what they're saying.

Could they hire more people? Absolutely, but they'd rather spend money on The Pokemon Company and making merchandise rather than console level games right now.

Maybe with Gen 9 they'll expand a bit, maybe.
>>
>>33285530
I'm oh ok with shit that.
at long, as they don't ruin Satoshi Tajiri greatest creation that is Pokémon.
>>
>>33285632 enjoy your kanto remeake
>>
>>33285632
>that dickriding
Holy shit dude, you are a retarded faggot for defending these ugly chinks.
>>
>>33287892
Seemed more mocking to me considering they're implying they could do better if they didn't fuck around with merchandising so much and actually just fucking hired people.

Then further implied they didn't expect much because "maybe" (x2) they'll hire more people for Gen 9.
>>
>>33285530
>when you about to drop the biggest disappointment of 2019
>>
File: 1499047368472.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499047368472.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>33288298
>2019
>>
>>33285530
those guys look so cool and handsome, I want to be like them when I grow up
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 241x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 241x195px
>>33288370
>Denialfags got blown out of existence in 2018
>>
>>33288215
I don't get how they focus so much on merchandise but all we get is Pikachu, Eevee, Charizard, Snorlax, and flavor of the month #7 every single time.
>>
>>33285530
It's going to be:
Pokemon Neo Red
Pokemon Neo Blue

>full 3d treatment for Kanto
>more interesting looking cities
>Megas are obtainable
>more diverse encounters on routes
>Episode: Mewtwo
>Mew is also obtainable
>>
File: 1502086172867.jpg (8KB, 180x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502086172867.jpg
8KB, 180x250px
>>33285632
The thing is, a comment like that should be said between Masuda and Ohmori on their GF headquarters, not in a public interview. The new gen hasn't even started, and they're already telling us to not expect too much. That's the worst way to build up hype, and it's a fucking joke for a 20+ year old game. I wasn't expect BOTW at all, but now I'm even more worried about what they'll bring to the Switch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.