[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw USUM still locks clothing colors behind each version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1481161424694s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481161424694s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>tfw USUM still locks clothing colors behind each version
>>
>>33282197
Sun Moon should have made the festival plaza feature so you could choose which body part you want
>>
>>33282197
Because they feel the need to make more version differences, but instead of choosing understandable choices, they go full retard.

Remember B2W2 and the challenge keys? These developers actually thought that make a Hard and Easy mode, split between two versions, and needing to be unlocked in a game designed not to be restarted would be a good idea. Like, fuck.
>>
File: 1488636975146.png (122KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488636975146.png
122KB, 368x368px
>>33282206
>festival plaza
>>
>>33282215
Also it can only be used after beating the game. This is the reason why we need features that aren't locked to the save file but the cardridge itself like events
>>
File: 1482199633070.gif (599KB, 565x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482199633070.gif
599KB, 565x500px
>>33282206
It reminded me of new WoW and those mobile games with the brain-dead "dailies", forcing you to wait 24 hours each time so you can offer your fucking socks again when all I want is your hat.
>>
>>33282230
Yeah. Like, they specifically design AGAINST restarting save files. That's why you have to enter a fucking code to erase the previous file, and the reason that there aren't multiple files despite some wanting that. Its designed so each pokemon game is your own, and to continue on with each new game. Theyve made it very fucking clear that they dont want you to restart your file.

Yet they design a difficulty level that requires you to restart the game. AND, to top it off, in White 2, the difficulty mode unlocked is EASY. So you're restarting the file to go through an easier mode. I cant even wrap my head around that level of stupidity and failure to grasp simple design concepts on their part, it just hurts my head to think about.
>>
Wait, since when? That sucks and all, but when did news besides Lycanroc come out?
>>
>>33282197
just pkhex for all the clothes, it's not like you're cheating for pokemon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.