[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Skull Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

They are probably my favorite part of the game.
>>
File: 1499739416574.png (87KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1499739416574.png
87KB, 500x317px
If you dont like team skull then see pic
>>
have you gone back to that area post game? you can buy a team skull shirt off of those two
>>
File: IXT0sxK[1].png (1MB, 778x914px) Image search: [Google]
IXT0sxK[1].png
1MB, 778x914px
>>33281514
They have a lot of funny lines. Their music is quite good too.
>>
>>33281581
It would have been more fun if you got the Skull shirt on the first trip to Po Town, and it became more like a stealth mission.
>>
>>33281514
Lame tryhards
>>
File: welcome to guz.png (219KB, 800x200px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to guz.png
219KB, 800x200px
>>33281514
Welcome to /guz/, where we only post 100% good content 100% of the time!

Discuss Guzma and the rest Team Skull, Po Town and the Aether foundation here.

Fanfic, Fanart and ya boi circlejerking are the name of the game.
>>
>>33281666
I remember these threads,, when's the last time ones been posted and how did they die?
>>
File: ya boi guzma.jpg (72KB, 564x713px) Image search: [Google]
ya boi guzma.jpg
72KB, 564x713px
>sees team skull for the 1st time
>assumes they'll some teamrocket-level shit
>sees the team boss spoiled so early on pre-release
>concludes he's underwhelming compared to usual team bosses
>assumes the whole thing will be shit
Boy was I wrong
Ya boi Guzma turned out to be my favorite team boss and Team Skull turned out to be more likeable than presumed
Also, Ya boi Guzma's battle theme is among the best in the SM OST
>>
I WANT TO FUCK GUZMA!
>>
File: its ya boy.gif (666KB, 380x426px) Image search: [Google]
its ya boy.gif
666KB, 380x426px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC7daXbjho
>>
I disliked Team Skull initially because they didn't feel like they'd be a threat. Just a bunch of tryhard goons. 'This is our main evil faction?' But, nah, turns out that they're just a bunch of losers that the Aether Foundation uses, so I ended up actually liking them. They don't feel like a threat because they aren't.
>>
>>33281811
Me every day
>>
>>33281811
I absolutely LOVED this encounter theme. I didn't by into most of the memeing about Guzma during the pre-release hype, but in the game itself I enjoyed ya boi. I felt like the cutscenes with him were actually pretty effective. The music sets the tone, and the way he interacts with Kukui and his grunts tells you everything you need to know. For a character in a Pokemon game, I was actually kinda impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJEAeZmOqjM&t=13s
>>
File: ots.jpg (36KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ots.jpg
36KB, 320x180px
>>33281514
>They are probably my favorite part of the game.
Same.
>>
File: 1484611056515.jpg (224KB, 1199x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1484611056515.jpg
224KB, 1199x1026px
Oh shit, I'm Satan

>>33281746
I posted one of these a few months ago for shits and giggles. Maybe then? Apparently they died out because every conversation topic and image anyone would post about had been done to death. But that was a while ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.