[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe a Pokemon game with a cartoon/anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1502637246985.png (251KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502637246985.png
251KB, 500x650px
ORAS
>tons of hype from fans
>considered a major disappointment
>forced shipping no one asked for
>unlikable yet fuckable mary sue character
>>
>>33280689
I liked korra but I'm a sucker for the background art and dat 1920's aesthetic o bb
>>
>>33280689
>korra
>disappointment
kys my dude
>>
>>33281127
Compared to TLAB, the writing wasn't half as good. Not, terrible, but people that expected the same caliber were dissapointed.
>>
It didn't suck, it supposed to end the first season and since it was so popular they added more each time. I think that format, the each season is a mini story, screwed the show over because it doesn't give enough time for the shows plot to develop fully compared to ATLA. And that bisexual pairing pandering put the nail on the coffin, probably the worst thing they did IMO
>>
>>33280689
>disliking Korra

Crawl back to your filthy pit and stay there

Don't show your face in public
>>
>>33281305

korra was half as good as TLAB
>>
>>33281280
>>33281141
>>33281397
These. It's still a good show though
>>
>>33281397
And who the fuck is comparing one to another? OP states that LOK sucks.

Nobody asked you so stfu
>>
>>33280689
>Korra
>Dissapointing
>>
>>33283228
>Korra
>Not disappointing
>>
>>33281416
season 3 was fucking ace though.
>>
3 > 1 > 4 > 2
>>
Korra jumped the shark HARD with the giant mech at the end.

Other than that it was pretty easily a 8.75/10 and worthy successor to ATLAB.
>>
>didn't like Korrasami yuri
What are you, gay?
>>
>>33284947
3 >> 1 = 2 > 4
>>
Tenzin>Lin>Bolin>Asami>Mako>Korra
>>
I didn't know people on /vp/ had such shit in cartoons. Did anyone here watch it as it was coming out in than online only schedule.
3 was the only good season, 1 was hit and miss, 4 was boring for a finale and it had a clip episode.
You can say the animation was good but 25% was pierrot's book 2.
I find it hard to believe that people who waited an entire year for book 2 have any respect for it. They played the lesbian card to save face when they saw that book 4 was failing.
It's disjointed as shit and in the end it feels like nothing has changed, it was all Korra trying to fix her own fuck-ups.
>>
OP only made this thread to shill his unpopular opinion on LOK.
0/10 saged
>>
>>33281305
>pacing

1-makes sense villain
2-parody tier villain
3-uninspired but good execution villain
4-oh shit this has to be earth kingdom? ehh Kuvira yes that will do... did I mention she's a lesbian?
please watch us we were forced to be online only because spongebob reruns did better on the fucking Friday evening dead zone.
>>
File: chart.jpg (2MB, 2129x3421px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
2MB, 2129x3421px
>>
>>33284947
i agree
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.