[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chances they'll be added to USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3761.jpg (47KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3761.jpg
47KB, 620x264px
Chances they'll be added to USUM?
>>
>>33280461
90%
>>
Usually they make it so you can get almost every Pokémon natively in one generation by the end of that generation
i.e, you can get almost every Pokémon if you have X, Y, OmegaRuby AND Alpha Sapphire
Or if you have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold AND SoulSilver

So if USUM are the last games of Gen 7, there'll probably be a load of legendaries like there was in ORAS.
>>
Where would they even be found? Alola is small as shit and has nowhere to hide away legendaries, especially if they do more than just regis. The only "ice" area is Hokulani which is little more than a single staircase. There's no soaring to even do mirage island portal shit like ORAS. Maybe they'll just gift event legendaries at the pokemon center.
>>
>>33280543
Aether Paradise in a new area in the labs.

Screenshot.
>>
>>33280461
I want mega regis
>>
>>33280543
event mons
>>
>>33280461
Just inject lol
>>
>>33280543
Random scattered islands around Alola. Next.
>>
I think the Johto beasts are getting in this gen, maybe the Sinnoh pixies as well. I don't like the trio very much so maybe I'm biased, but I don't think the golems are getting in this gen.
>>
I hope we get a tonne of legends in USUM these trailers were so hype.

https://youtu.be/RFvxSvPIw5c?t=1m9s

https://youtu.be/4HlADiJFI5c?t=1m8s

Though as always, people are going to bitch about how the legends are handled, as in why they're in Alola and re-using old music.
Hoopa portals were a good enough excuse imo,
I'd be really surprised if we can't catch Xerneas and Yveltal considering they're only obtainable in XY and Zygarde prominance.
Maybe there will actually be a 100% Zygarde battle in Terminus Cave 2.0 this time.
>>
>>33280588
The only true answer
>>
>>33280608
>2017
>not liking regis
>>
>>33280461
only if they come with yet another remix, we've had different renditions of their theme since gen 3.
>>
>>33280480
I think they only do this on the first gen of a new console.
>>
>>33280595
Fuck off.

What >>33280550 said is probably right, since it appears there in the new TCG artwork which makes far more sense than your cynical post "le ebin i don'd care just put them somewhere lmao".
>>
>>33280461
The real question is: will nicknaming Regice to satisfy part of some absurd requirements be mandatory again?
>>
>>33280825
They are just so boring to me and they forced me to jump through a thousand hoops to get them. And they're bad on top of that, so I never understood why people like them.
>>
>>33280461
Every legendary is made available each generation, whether it be in-game or through event. I expect an ORAS scenario, or a shit load of legendary events.
>>
>>33282721
Bullshit, gen 5 didnt have shitton of legeends
>>
>>33282748
Gen 6 started this standard thanks to the marking. If USUM doesn't allow you to capture every single Legendary that wasn't in SM, then that means you won't be able to catch 'em all with the Gen 7 marking.
>>
>>33282766
So? It doesnt matter with bank
>>
>>33282778
It does, though.
Without the Gen 7 Marking, you can't use those Pokemon in official formats like VGC unless they suddenly lift the Mark-only Rule, which would defeat the purpose and allow shit like the incredibly obscure Wish Chansey to come back.
>>
>>33282748
Gen 5 was the only so far that made the most legends being event exlsuve instead of in-game, but everything was indeed available in Gen 5.
>>
>>33282783
They probably dont intend all Pokemon for VGC, hence why SM is the game for VGC 2018 aswell
>>
>>33282791
So where's Dialga in BW or BW2? Where's Kyogre or Ho-oh?
>>
>>33282801
Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Ho-oh and Lugia are available through Dream Radar.

Not sure about Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza though.
>>
>>33282823
>>33282801
Event localization problems, so only in Japan for the Hoenn trio.
>>
>>33280588
Dubs don't lie
>>
>>33280608

I doubt Johto legendaries will be obtainable when they're releasing GS on VC in a month.
>>
I get the impression that Alola will have a lot more islands in the upcoming games. Not big islands, but spaces for legendaries, you feel me?

"new islands have arisen off the coast!"
>>
>>33280480
But you couldn't in BW and BW2. They make it so can get almost every Pokemon every console generation. So while they're definitely going to add more Pokemon, don't get your hopes up for a crazy amount of Pokemon in USM.
>>
>>33280930
Why are you dismissing random islands as a possibility? It's happened before and it could definitely happen again. Just add more destinations to the guy that takes you to exeggutor island
>>
>>33280608
>Sinnoh pixies
I hope not. Fuck that entire trio, worse than the goddamn Genies.
>>
>>33280984
Let me guess, you enjoy having legends handed to you at the Pokemon center rather than going out and catching them?
>>
>>33280984
They were good in gen 3, at least.
>>
>>33280480
>>33282721

You actually can't get all the Pokemon within Gen 4. You have to get the Regis from RSE if you missed out on the event Regigigas

USUM will likely have all due to the fact the old legends except Zygarde can't have the Gen 7 marking or the Chinese language markers
>>
>>33283151
Double dubs
>>
I think they're likely to, GF always crams in a ton in the last games of the generation, not to mention it's the last game of the system itself

Sure, they could bank them but I doubt GF will leave it at that to let little kids catch them in the new games without having to pay to transfer them up, and we know National Dex is 99.999% likely to come back judging from the amount of pages in the guidebook

All of the ones from Hoenn through Kalos will probably be in, especially Xerneas/Yveltal since they havent been able to be caught since XY,

Kanto and Johto are maybe since VC is now a thing, but Platinum and HGSS proved they have no problem doubling up (the birds can be caught in both)
>>
>>33283447
No. They're just underwhelming for what I did for them.
>>
File: 300px-ORAS_Mirage_Spot_artwork.png (126KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
300px-ORAS_Mirage_Spot_artwork.png
126KB, 300x218px
There's really no shortage of places they can go, especially if they go the ORAS route and have a Ride Pokemon for Soaring, which lets us into exclusive hidden islands

Kyogre - Brooklet Hill
Groudon - Blush Mountain
Rayquaza - Mt. Hokulani
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina - Ultra Space
Ho-oh, Legendary Beasts - Malie Garden
Lugia - Seaward Cave
Musketeers - Poni Plains
Heatran - Wela Volcano
Cresselia - Lake of the Moone
Zapdos - Geothermal Powerplant
Genies - Po Town
Articuno - Mt. Lanakila
etc.
>>
File: 1502409059096.jpg (57KB, 708x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1502409059096.jpg
57KB, 708x1156px
This is from the card game. I just saved it because I liked the art.
>>
>>33284922
This is creepy for some reason.
>>
File: 2016-events.jpg (84KB, 651x465px) Image search: [Google]
2016-events.jpg
84KB, 651x465px
>>33284059
Also, I think it's finally time they un-mythic Mew, Celebi and Jirachi like they did for Deoxys, I think enough time's passed

It makes sense for Mew considering the whole 20th anniversary thing Sun and Moon had, plus they had Mew for RBY and Gen 6 distributions too

For Celebi and Jirachi, it's mostly for convenience considering how hard they are to obtain nowadays, and a Celebi event can tie into GS VC

They could bring back Faraway Island for Mew, let us go on time travel trip for Celebi and go to space for Jirachi!

Manaphy, Darkrai and everyone after them can go to the DP remakes and onwards next gen, finding the mythicals in game could be a huge selling point
>>
File: 1413536808749.jpg (77KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1413536808749.jpg
77KB, 435x571px
>>33284059
>>
>>33284059
I don't know what'd be better: Lana not lying about there being a Kyogre at Brooklet Hill, or Lana not knowing she wasn't lying about a Kyogre at Brooklet Hill.
>>
>>33280461
More than likely. The game needs some kind of "fluff" for an extend edition.
>>
>>33284059
>Musketeers - Poni Plains

I see what you did there.
In all seriousness I'd like to have another shot at articuno that does not evolve a fucking roaming pokemon or that mechanic ever coming back. Being a gen 1 mon makes it a higher chance to since GameFreak are still determined to jerk off Kanto nostalgia.
>>
>>33280588
Underrated post
>>
File: 1465499459204.jpg (169KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465499459204.jpg
169KB, 720x1000px
>>33280461
When are they getting buffed to 600 BST
>>
>>33283447
Nope he just wants Pokemon actually worth doing puzzles for and worth being labeled as legendaries. And good themes.
>>
>>33280461
I could see it

One regi for each island, my guess is regigigas would be on the last island and Unreachable unless you caught the others already
>>
>>33284922
https://youtu.be/e2t0hSt9kVU
>>
File: Ayayayayay DODODODODODO.png (1018KB, 1360x764px) Image search: [Google]
Ayayayayay DODODODODODO.png
1018KB, 1360x764px
>>33285145
Regirock can be in Haina Desert, Regice can be on Mt Lanakila and Registeel can under Mt. Hokulani or in the Aether foundation

Regigigas can be in Poni Canyon
>>
Regice >Registeel > Regirock

Fight me
not really I just want to hear everyone's opinions because they're really close for me
>>
0% because ORAS is still easy to get
>>
>>33285821
Mines the opposite of yours
Regirock>Registeel>Regice
Still really close though, not the biggest fan of Gigas, I liked them better as a trio, but I loved how they refrenced him in RSE, a whole generation before he was introduced

And while I'm at it, here's the rest
Zapdos>Articuno>Moltres
Suicune>Raikou>Entei
Uxie>Azelf>Mesprit
Tornadus>Landorus>Thunderus
Colbalion>Virizion>Keldeo>Terrakion
Koko>Bulu>Fini>Lele
>>
>>33284945
As much as I'd like this to happen I'm sure they won't go more than one mythical at a time. Maybe mew for 20th anniversary
>>
>alola has a
>volcano
>power plant
>icy mountain

I can see the birds getting added
>>
>>33285946
shit taste
>>
>>33283216
>>33283412
I can see it happening, Hawaii has hundreds of small Private Islands and Exeggutor Island was even based off one of them

They could just say that the other Islands are private because they're known to house some Legendary Pokemon, thus the Alolans keep them unmarked on maps for their protection

As the first Champion, you earn the right to visit them
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.