[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

switch port/sequel when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-XD_EN_boxart.jpg (29KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
250px-XD_EN_boxart.jpg
29KB, 250x349px
>>
>>33279038
Never
>>
>>33279038
Masuda said Colosseum-esque games will never exist anymore. Their luxury as 3D battle simulators died off the moment XY were released.

Besides this game is terribly overrated.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I really want a mainline game where they bring back the Shadow mechanic.

The games could have the usual regional pokedex and exclusives.

The Shadow Pokemon could consist of UBs, legendary/mythical pokemon, starter pokemon, the other games wild exclusives and pokemon that don't show up in the region normally.

That way you could play through the game and never have to actually catch a shadow pokemon because you can rely on the usual wild encounters (unless you wanna catch em' all), but you also have the choice of saving and using the shadow pokemon.

They could even allow you to find the original trainer once you've purified a pokemon. Maybe get a reward if you choose to give it back, maybe an egg of that pokemon line with a special move.

I just felt so much more engaged in the story when I wasn't simply mowing down the grunts/etc, but trying to take back the shadow pokemon from them.
>>
>>33279038
>XD
kys
>>
>>33281014
funny
>>
I've been emulating Pokemon XG (romhack) on Dolphin and it's been a lot of fun. Try it, OP.
>>
>>33281014
XD is part of the title
>Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
>>
inb4 "hurrr these models look better than the ones on 3DS"
>>
>>33282052
the animations are much better
>>
>>33281836
It's an absolute blast, I actually just finished playing it a few days ago. Greevil absolutely torched me though
>>
>>33282052
Is it not true?
>>
>>33282052
The models don't, the animations absolutely do.
>>
>>33281014
get out underage
>>
GoD will always be one of my favorites

Team Skull and the Aether Foundation reminded me so much of the Team Snagem and Cipher dynamic, I'm gonna consider USUM the spiritual successor to the Orre Games
>>
>>33282042
>>33284157
Lurk more pls
>>
>>33282074
>>33284147
They're much less fluid, though the direction behind them is generally better. I'd say it's net zero.
>>
>>33285391
An obnoxious meme associated with a video game isn't exactly the highest form of humour that requires someone to explore this website for a long period of time.
>>
>tfw no new Orre games
>tfw no new Pokemon Conquest game (doesn't even have to be set in Japan either)
>tfw TCGO killed possibility of a RPG TCG game
>>
>>33285479
>tfw no new Ranger games
At least we can probably count on a new Mystery Dungeon. R-Right?
>>
>>33285452
I would agree, but the people I replied to have proved you wrong pal.
>>
Man, I've been wanting to replay it since I sold my gamecube but the last time I tried emulating it, the rom died after a certain point and apparently, this was a staple problem for everyone trying to emulate the game at the time. Is there still that problem or am I confusing it with colloseum?
>>
>>33282069
>>33281014
>>33285391

I wish this meme would finally die.

It's not even a dead horse anymore. It has ascended into the undead realm.
>>
>>33281836
>eagun is now ash
what did it meme by that
>>
>>33279038
>wanting more switch ports
>>
>>33279038
>GoD
>>>readit
>>
>>33287526
This is not a staple problem, I beat it, emulated it just fine and got the MATTLE Ho-oh. My ROM name is pmnxd.iso
>>
>>33285391
Lurk less pls, leave, preferably.
>>
I like XD and Colo because they are more challenging and teams have to be carefully constructed and you have to use shitmons as well.
>>
>>33279065
Exactly this sadly
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.