[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Pokémon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: images.png (12KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12KB, 355x142px
Do you like Pokémon?
>>
>>33278369
I like fucking pokemon
>>
>>33278369
Asking this question on /vp/ is like going to /v/ and asking them if they like video games.
>>
>>33278369
Yup. And Digimon and Yokai

They all are pretty cool franchises

But, Do YOU like Pokemon?
>>
>>33278369
In general, yes. However, I am nervous in the direction the series is taking based on the last 2 gens.
>>
>>33278377
Maybe /v/ likes movies about videogames instead, idk.
>>
>>33278377
If you asked /v/ if they like video games 90% of them would say no.
>>
i like pokemon not so much the mainline games. i love mystery dungeon the best
>>
>>33278369
No because im not like everyone else here, Im a free thinker.
>>
>>33278409
That's the fucking point, retard.
>>
>>33278369
Yes and Persona, Bravely Default, GTA V, Uncharted 4, Danganronpa, basically anything on the 3DS on PS4
>>
File: DGSWssCUMAA3IEU.jpg (104KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGSWssCUMAA3IEU.jpg
104KB, 834x1200px
>>33278434
>Persona
>Bravely Default
>GTA
>Danganronpa
>>
>>33278434
>not playing danganronpa on PS Vita
It's the best way to play my man.
>>
>>33278468
I played it on the Vita along with the first chapter of Danganronpa 2 and Despair Girls until the system for some reason erased all of my data
>>
>>33278434
>likes Persona
>but not SMT

do you like SMT though?
cuz I do.

>tfw I play Strange Journey and can't beat Ouroboros
>my edgy pokemon team all need to know fire attacks to beat that fag.

really thankful that SMT and Pokemon are even a thing tbqh though. or all vidya...
>>
>>33278369
No, /vp/ hates the games, but likes the Pokemon for their autistic furry rape fantasies. It doesn't take much to see that
>>
File: xd.jpg (161KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xd.jpg
161KB, 718x1000px
>>33278369
I love Pokemon XD
>>
>>33278369
I love Pokémon.
>>
>>33278369
Yes, I would say that I love Pokemon.
I also like the games, but I certainly don't love most of them.
>>
>>33278369
Sort of. It's ended up becoming a hobby for me, which I use to fill the time and make friends through rather than necessarily a game I consider to be good.
>>
File: 1455147236076.jpg (76KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455147236076.jpg
76KB, 710x720px
I actually really love Pokemon, Digimans, the Yokais Watches.
I won't lie in saying that I've never been disappointed in a mainline game or remake, some are less good than others but I still always enjoy playing it beginning to end. Some of the spin offs don't really do it for me, but that's okay, a lot of people seem to like those Mystery Dungeon games.

I really can't wait for Ultra Sun. I leave for Japan near the middle of December and I really need a distraction from the excitement.
>>
>>33279371
>XD
>>
I like pokemon as a franchise, I like the creatures themselves, I enjoy learning news and being updated. I have not enjoyed any pokemon game for the past 4 years, and I'm afraid I won't like any future games. Still I'm nowhere near dropping pokemon.
>>
Generally speaking, yes. But I feel like GameFreak isn't willing to make essential changes to improve the overall quality of the series.

They have this obsession over Gen 1 nostalgia because the know it will draw in older fans, even though it's a detriment to the series. Relying too much on older games and references won't draw in newer people and gets stale very quickly.

They also have this obsession of remaking old Pokemon in newer gens. Every gen has your bird, rodent, 4 legged animal, etc. What they should do (in my opinion) is create Pokemon that fill in niches that others don't. There are hardly any Ice type Pokemon, and instead of creating several Pokemon that have Ice+something else typing to help fix the weaknesses of Ice types, the devs just make 2 or so Ice types and call it a day. There also isn't a Poison type legendary Pokemon. Game Freak don't seem to want to fill in the gaps and would rather keep remaking the same game while removing good/liked features because it sells well, and I can't blame them because that's how the world works.

I enjoy Gen 4 the most because it did do some things to help fix the typing problem. It added some Ice types (even if Snover and Abomasnow are 4x weak to Fire) and it took Pokemon from previous generations and gave them new evolutions (Honchkrow, Mismagius) to help make them more viable.

Again, I generally do like Pokemon, but it feels like Game Freak are willing to stay stagnant for the sake of making money instead of trying to fix problems and improve the quality of the series as a whole. Ok, blogpost finished, sorry for the Reddit spacing.
>>
File: IMG_1829.gif (80KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1829.gif
80KB, 268x268px
I like Pokemon. I also like Bloodborne and Overwatch. Maybe thinking about getting into Monster Hunter, but I dont think it has any games for PS4.

>tfw no Pokemon x Bloodborne crossover
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.