[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Gold and Silver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon-Gold-and-Silver-814721.jpg (72KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Gold-and-Silver-814721.jpg
72KB, 590x350px
Is it really worth buying these again? And why isn't Crystal coming too? Is this some kind of Jew trick from Nintendo's part? Maybe they want us to buy one of the two and later announce Crystal........Gold is the best by the way
>>
What kind of response are you expecting right now? The obvious you don't need to buy them? Maybe just mod your 3ds? Or some kind of gold and silver discussion?

How about instead go fuck yourself.
>>
>>33277617
>Is it really worth buying these again?
That's up to you.
>And why isn't Crystal coming too?
Japanese version is crippled without Mobile Adapter services and Korea never got Crystal but did get GS. It would be unfair to only give the west Crystal.
>>
I was only hoping for Crystal and it's the one we don't get
>>
>>33277617
No Crystal is the best.

>>33277637
Japan never got Kid Icarus 2, but that got a virtual console release. America never got Mother 1, but that got a virtual console release. If anything they should just translate the western version of Crystal and release that.

>>33277651
Hopefully someday.
>>
I'm playing them right now on 3DS and I'm having fun, and to be honest I'm finding it kind of liberating to not have to worry about natures and wrong abilities and so on, and I think EVs/IVs have a much lower impact on stats but could be wrong. No special/physical split is the thing that sucks the most about going back to old gens, but other than that I'm having a blast. Bonus points for nostalgia as Silver was my first Pokemon game and I haven't played it since 2002.

When the official VC one is out I'll definitely get it just to transfer my stuff to USUM.
>>
>>33277675
Myths and Monsters isn't an RPG and was released as is with no changes, Mother had a completed localization they "dug out of archives" and no further work was done on the VC release. The only example of a VC release significantly changing things is Sin & Punishment translated the bare minimum to make the story full intelligible, and that was ten years ago now.
>>
>>33277617
if you want to transfer your old gen 2 pokemon to the latest gen, it's worth it. i assume you can paste your cartridge save in just like the gen 1 ports if you hack the 3ds
>>
yellow came shortly after red/blue came to the virtual console, crystal will too, just wait a little bit if you need it
>>
>>33277694
Yea you are definitely wrong
>>
>>33277617
>Is it really worth buying these again?
No, you can get them for free.
>And why isn't Crystal coming too?
Why do you care? Crystal doesn't add shit.
>>
>>33277694
>When the official VC one is out I'll definitely get it just to transfer my stuff to USUM.
Unnecessary. You have homebrew, just use PKHeX to move everything over once that's implremented.
>>
>>33277617
There's little reason to bother with Crystal. Of all the 3rd versions, it has the least differences from the original.
>>
>>33278841
Crystal has much better encounter tables, phone calls are actually unique between different trainers, and the Battle Tower.
>>
Only reason to buy them is if you like the idea of owning the games officially, which I've actually come around to like since the original GB games have dead battery problems and whatnot. If you just want to play the game then there's many easier and better ways to do so
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.