[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remake or Sequel when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: PC.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Remake or Sequel when?
>>
File: Groovy.png (51KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
Groovy.png
51KB, 308x164px
>>33276762
Pokemon Mega Colosseum Miror B edition when?
>>
File: 1452525226124.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452525226124.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>33276762
How about update the original faithfully and do a sequel.

Re-makes are evil and should never be attempted in any circumstance. They pollute and dilute the originals.
>>
>>
>>33276762

It's called XD Gale of Darkness
>>
>>33276762
Most we'll probably get is both games coming out on Gamecube VC for the switch. This and a new Mystery Dungeon would be filler while we wait for gen 8.
>>
>>33276762
Hopefully never. Both this and GoD are 100% nostalgia and are shit games.
>>
We don't need that at all OP
>>
>>33277007
Grinding for wild pokemon is the grass was gay
>>
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/37672-pokemon-xg-next-gen/

ROMhack of GoD with new gen mechanics such as the Physical/Special Split, Fairy type, and new moves
>>
>>33276993
GC VC won't work unless they do something with the gamecube controller adaptors
too many games use the analogue triggers, like Mario Sunshine and I'm just hoping they use the USB ports for that shit being possible and they'd sell a lot of the adaptors, so it would be a smart decision
>>
File: IMG_0659.gif (2MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.gif
2MB, 500x368px
>>33277007
Some moves look much better in those games.
>>
Pokemon XD was the superior version. That's what deserves a remake
>>
>>33277127
>Imported animation from Pokemon Stadium
Wow, just like the rest of that garbage game.
>>
N64: Pokemon Stadium

Gamecube:Pokemon XD, Colosseum

Wii: Battle revolution, Pokepark

Wii U: Pokken

Switch???

Btw which is your.favorite, Colosseum or XD? And why
>>
It was jarring how shit the Gen 1 and 2 Pokemon's models looked compared to the Gen 3 ones
>>
>>33277007
Just cause you weren't around for it's release and your first pokemon game was X and Y doesn't mean you get to post here. XD and Colosseum were revolutionary for it's time. If Battle revolution never existed there would not be a single bad pokemon console game
>>
>>33277171
Why haven't they been doing that already? Is it because demand is too great for the supply? I remember they stopped doing it with the wii u
>>
>>33277221
Faggot, my first game was Red, I was around for both and got them at launch. The story is fucking mediocre and rushed.
>inb4 >caring about story in a Pokemon game
What else does it have?
Less towns than mainline games that are stretched out to give the illusion that they're big and full when in reality there's nothing to find in them at all?
No routes between them and exploration of any kind?
Shitty team bases that are shorter than mainline bases but somehow manage to have more battles than that and ultimately come down to
>take 2 steps
>cipher peon jumps down
>take 2 steps
>cipher peon jumps down
>rinse and repeat a few times
>open elevator
>cipher peon comes out
>fight the admin
>base is done

The games are fucking garbage and the imported N64 Pokemon models are extremely jarring next to the Gamecube-tier gen 3 models.
>>
>>33277208
I preferred Pokemon Meme Face, it was way more polished and shadow lugia was neat
>>
>>33277208
Colosseum>XD>Stadium1&2>PBR

kek why do you count pokken? it has nothing to do with the core games, Wii U just doesn't have a "real" pokemon game.

Switch doesn`t need a game like this anymore since we get the main games on it and the main reason for these games were just 3D models.
>>
>>33277232
recently there was a switch patch that made the adapter work on it so theres hope
>>
>>33277171
>too many games use the analogue triggers, like Mario Sunshine
lolwut
For Mario Sunshine they could just have you press R to run while spraying and ZR to aim while spraying. That's what I did when I had to emulate it.
>>
>>33276762
Needs a sequel on Switch desu
>>
>a core pokemon game will appear on the switch
>game freak would never put a main series pokemon game on anything that isnt a handheld nintendo console
>GoD and Colosseum are core pokemon games, considered canon and part of the world
Im calling it right now, it's gotta be another 3D pokemon gane in the style of these. It might not be in Orre, it might not be a shadow pokemon game, but it definitely won't just be a battle simulator.
Either that or Pokemon Ranch 2.
>>
>>33276984
>XD
>>
>>33277174
That looks awful.
>>
>>33277255
>take two steps
>wild pokemon jumps in front of you
>take two steps
>wild pokemon attacks
wow so shitty
>open elevator
>evil team grunt in front of you
>fight the admin
>game is done
I'd rather have a consistent threat than any of the actual gyms or Elite 4. It felt more satisfying and with no Champion involved it made it feel like I did something good for once. I don't wanna be champion only to fight Blue again.
>>
>>33276984
>XD
kill yourself
>>
>>33277159
Been playing this. Gameplay wise it's fucking amazing, even adds alolan forms and an actual robot groudon to fight
Story wise?
Why did they make Lovrina into a fucking walking hashtag and also change a bunch of character names. Some needed it (fucking Belluh?) But some are just not right. Jovi is not Eva, Elrich is not Mr. Banks, and fucking Eagun.
>>
File: SWITVCH GAME.png (247KB, 318x480px) Image search: [Google]
SWITVCH GAME.png
247KB, 318x480px
Pokemon ULTRA Colosseum when?
>>
>>33277007
>GoD
>tips fedora
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.