[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

hey. not answering questions, not outing my source. thanks. don't trust any responses past this one.

>trial 1 is flying with totem trumbeak, it's similar to sm trial 1 but you're chasing off pesky pikipeks
>trial 2 remains the same
>trial 3 has a different challenge and salazzle's strength is bumped up to avoid popplio sweeping
>trial 4 is the same except with totem shiinotic. it's not very strong but it has a lot of healing moves.
>trial 5 changes from electric to fighting in us and psychic in um, with the totems being passimian and oranguru respectively.
>trial 6 is bug with totem golisopod
>trial 7 is normal with totem bewear, it's the same trial captain guy but he's more skilled this time around
>trial 8 is kommo
>trial 9 is mina's, and the totem is mimikyu
>after the ninth trial there are just totems you can challenge during sidequests
>totem 10 is togedemaru
>totem 11 is pyukumuku
>totem 12 is lycanroc

>aether changes like team plasma in b2w2
>lillie has less presence
>gladion is completely different
>there are 10 new alola lines, 5 of which are from gens 2-6
>the story changes drastically towards the end of the game

>you have to tame solgaleo and lunala's ultra forms
>new ultra z crystals for each stat which you can use on any pokemon to raise that state to a crazy level
>no new megas
>a few more battle tree trainers, i remember professor sycamore and wallace

>there's no battle frontier thing, but there are quite a few more post game sidequests
>there is an area you can only access with ub-03 and ub-05, where there are higher leveled pokemon and necrozma's new form
>dusk form lycanroc is not available in game and no trainers have him
>no other pokemon have alternate forms
>a lot of new music
>team skull has a new theme and their outfits now have red on them. guzma is a lot different.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 352x264px
Lmao
>>
>>33275390
>nigger reaction gifs
but why
>>
>>33275399
>>>/pol/
>>
i'd be happy with this
>>
File: duane.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
duane.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>33275369

>trial 6 is bug w/ totem golisopod

OUR BOY GUZMA

Other than that this "leak" is very hit or miss
>>
File: Ultra 1483155414771.png (135KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra 1483155414771.png
135KB, 372x362px
>>33275369
Stop
>>
>Totem Pyukumuku
I'd actually be interested in how this would be handled.
>>
File: oranguru trainer.png (248KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
oranguru trainer.png
248KB, 500x383px
>>33275369
>totem oranguru
I wish
>>
You guys didnt hear this from, but OP is a faggot. And NO, i am not outing my sources. Trust no one, not even yourself.
>>
I'm ok with this
>>
>>33275430
it would flee mid-battle because of its ability >>33275369
stopped even considering the thought of this not being fake at the 1st line but this whole thing is full of bs stuff that would never happen
>>
>>33275369
>ultra z-crystal

Sounds amazing and this is automatically fake because they'd never do something that good.
>>
>>33275390
Filtered.
>>
File: 1501769063684.png (371KB, 888x548px) Image search: [Google]
1501769063684.png
371KB, 888x548px
>>
>>33275485

They are teasing at something new with the Z-crystals considering the black Z-ring in the trailer.
>>
>>33275475

well theoretically they could do a gimmick where you have to chase it somewhere else after it runs away, while maintaining its current health total (kind of like how roaming legends worked). It'd be neat and I'd be in

Not that I don't think this is all bullshit
>>
>>33275369
>professor sycamore
>battle tree
>who literally says himself he's shitty at battling
XY is such a mess that I would believe this to happen
>>
>they STILL didn't show us the box covers
The fuck's up with that? Almost makes me think there'll be something special to it.
>>
>>33275369
They aren't called "Ultra Solgaleo and Lunala" you retard

If anything they'll be Necrozma forms
>>
>>33275494
It makes an up sign when the trainer turns the new crystal. Mabye it will give your pokemon totem tier boosts
>>
>>33275507
How do you know this? Do you get John his coffee on Fridays?
>>
Too good to be true, I can only hope.
>>
File: 1498843394466.png (639KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498843394466.png
639KB, 800x800px
>>33275552
>>
>33275369
>>there's no battle frontier thing, but there are quite a few more post game sidequests

ok i believe this leak if it says there is no post game at all except go to this grass to magically catch a super legendary that happenned to take a shit here
>>
>>33275604
>no long term BF-esque endgame at all, something every third version só far had
>too good to be true

I know GF told you people to keep expectations low because they are incompetent idiots, but have SOME standards yeah?
>>
>>33275662

People who play the games in the first place already have low standards though. To make them even lower is like embarrassing yourself even further towards Game Freak.
>>
>>33275504
They haven't shown the box covers because the haven't actually started revealing anything for USUM.
The Lycanroc reveal was for the anime not really for USUM.
>>
>Gladion is a lot different
>Guzma is a lot different
You're gonna have to be more specific than that.
>>
>>33275369
The z ring stat boost makes a lot of sense, if it is an "ultra ring" and the ultra beasts all had one stat way higher than all the others... It just makes sense
>>
>>33275441
Toxic, Soak, Safeguard, Recover. Just an idea.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.