[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Tree General... Maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_08-12-08.31.10.jpg (47KB, 518x315px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-12-08.31.10.jpg
47KB, 518x315px
This is a thread for discussion about the Battle Tree. Anything related to it, like tactics, teams, training, are at home here. I'm not sure how generals work, so I might not be making these a lot. Anyway, feel free to combat the hax!
>>
File: 1502293828967.jpg (71KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502293828967.jpg
71KB, 1024x1024px
Leave the USUM Battle Tree to me.
>>
>>33272410
>Reminder that all claims of excessive hax and counter teaming have acrued zero evidence since gen IV, and are the product of normal probability over 100s of battles and confirmation bias.

On another note, Z-pory-Z easily does the 50 battles in super singles in my experience.
How about we share some team QR codes
>>
>I'm not sure how generals work
Usually, if a previous general exists, you copy the OP, and you add a few things of note that people have discussed in the threads or things that everyone should know.
If not, you simply try to do the same thing, but starting from scratch. Try motivating people, give people ideas on what to do and what to post about. Try keeping the thread lively by contributing to it yourself, with discussion, ideas and other things to keep people interested.
I will try to help with this as well, as I wanted a general about it myself, but right now I'm busy playing PMD: Sky, so I won't have much to post about.
It will be hard to keep this thread lively, though, because most people have already finished the tree, and the few people that are left either suck at it or simply aren't interested.
>>
First I got SS with M-Gyarados, Tapu Lele and Kartana. Then after bank I got with Serperior, Conkeldurr and Volcarona.
>>
>>33272434
Thanks.
>>
>>33272432
>How about we share some team QR codes
tfw my camera's broken. Can I inject QR teams with PKHeX?
>>
>>33272442
I was thinking more QR reader code URLs through Global Link.
I have no idea, don't inject
>>
>>33272463
Yeah, I was thinking that as well, but, well, the previous owner of my 3DS spilled some kind of soda and fucked up the camera while trying to fix it.
>>
Wish me luck bros.
Putting finishing touches on my new battle tree gimmick team.
Uses Moxie Pyroar to use entrainment on my own Slaking. Chomp and meha gardevoir in the back.
How hard will my shit get wrecked?
>>
>>33272470
Pretty hard. The instant you give them a turn to set up you're fucked.
>>
>>33272477
Yeah... its only a one turn set up, but it NEEDS to happen by turn 2.

Rotations Maison spoiled me for setting up. I ran a 3 starter gimmick team with DD Gatr, speed boost Blaziken and contrary Serp.
It was so fun.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.