[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theories on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1273812.jpg (149KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1273812.jpg
149KB, 1200x600px
Theories on this?
>>
>>33272267
The buildings are unfinished and still in construction.
Just like the actual game.
>>
>>33272267
Probably gyms or somethig like those Battle Frontier Buildings in Emerald, but the one on the mountain doesn't look like the others to and probably isn't one
>>
>>33272272
And they'll be red herrings for USUM just like ORAS and the Frontier.
>>
4th one is wrong, the other is on a small island right before Mimikyu's trial
>>
>>33272267
>conveniently forgetting about the empty lot in Tapu Village
We're not getting gyms, you faggots.
>>
>>33272272

No Pokémon core-series game has ever been unfinished.

If they were unfinished then Game freak wouldn't release them around the World.
>>
>>33272306
>there's a chance this is what you actually believe
>>
>>33272306
They had a set release date so they had no choice anyway. Of course, they could just delay the release but you could imagine the backlash.
>>
>>33272306
i'm not here do discuss how rushed are GF products but... holy shit what are you literally 8?
>>
>>33272267
haha I don't know
>>
>>33272306
Technically they were 'finished'. They were far from polished and full-featured though.
>>
>>33272267
No.
>>
>>33272306
Every time people say "gamefreak shills on /vp/ are just a meme", a post like this comes up
>>
>>33272272
fpbp
>>
Watch USM be about creating a League again.
Except it's set slightly after Kukui established a League HQ.
He tasks you, while on your island trial, to go and recruit the gym leaders.
These squares will be the gyms.

Though I doubt they'd give us both the island trials AND the normal gym run.
They didn't with SM. But then that may be what "Ultra" is.

Aside from the beasts.
>>
>>33272267
it will still be empty in USUM and there won't be anything about this post game
>>
>>33272267
If I had to guess, the "in construction" building thing allows developers to both add another dimension of world-building and smooth over anything that didn't have enough time or space to be realized
>>
>>33272272
Sad but true.
>>
For sure it ain't gyms.

There is process of announcing gym leaders. Were already too far into it to do it
>>
>>33272267
game is unfinished
>>
In the Gaminformer podcast they mentioned how the Trials were a last-minute addition. So maybe the gyms were done but they had to remove them and that's why we have these empty areas
>>
>>33273353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4bxT_Bb4c
at 5:24
>>
>>33273353
>>33273387
...god fucking damn it, Game Freak.
>>
>>33272319
>calling out someone by calling them 8

What are you, 12? Good luck with puberty and getting through high school with your nose glued to a blue board on 4chan. Fuck outta here
>>
>>33272267
we were sold an unfinished game
>>
>>33272267
I'm just going to repost what I posted on the other thread about the same topic
I have this theory that during S/M 's development they already had in mind that they would release an alternate universe game and so they purposely left all this blocked paths and areas you cannot access because they will help you understand how different the two games are, a blocked are on S/M will be open on US/UM, as well as having some of S/M 's areas blocked on US/UM, of course I may just be a retarded delusional GF shill trying to justify their mistakes, so just take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>33273497
>calling out someone by calling them 12?

What are you, a fetus? Good luck with being born and learning how to be a human with your nose glued to a blue board on 4chan. Fuck outta here
>>
>>33273557
That's a pretty good point desu
>>
>>33273559
>calling someone out by calling them a fetus

What are you, a zygote? Good luck with forming your body and developing limbs with your nothing glued to a blue board on 4chan. Fuck outta here
>>
>>33273559
>calling out someone by calling them fetus?

What are you, an unfertilized ovum? Good luck with being born and learning how to be a human with your nose glued to a blue board on 4chan. Fuck outta here
>>
File: 1482521806881.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482521806881.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>33273584
>>33273578
>>
>>33273578
Well done anon

>>33273584
Outplayed
>>
>>33273584
>calling out someone by calling them an unfertilized ovum

What are you, in your late 30's? Good luck starting a family and figuring out life with your nose glued to a blue board on 4chan. Fuck outta here
>>
In USUM they should put little models of gyms in the middle, with a sign saying "The gym project has begun!".
>>
>>33272306
Good bait lad
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.