[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you remember your first Pokémon team? Mine was pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 20

File: 1491100493342.png (10KB, 543x96px) Image search: [Google]
1491100493342.png
10KB, 543x96px
Do you remember your first Pokémon team?

Mine was pic related.
All females btw.
>>
>>33271121
>suicune
>female
Eusine pls
>>
File: 250px-160Feraligatr[1].png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-160Feraligatr[1].png
60KB, 250x250px
I only used the one Pokemon, so it's easy to remember.
All four of his moves were HMs
>>
Swampert(57), Armaldo(52), Sableye(43). Emerald. The rest were HM slaves.
>>
>>33271121
>larvitar
>sneasel
>suicune

so you played with 3 mons half of the game?
>>
>>33271121
You have 2 mons unavailable til late game. Explain
>>
>using teams as a kid
You're not fooling anyone. We all just overleveled our starter, caught the box legendary and steamrolled the game like that.
>>
>>33271121
boy, what was it?

>Blastoise
>Victreebel
>Nidoking
>Raichu
>Starmie
>Magmar

something along these lines. I grew up playing Blue. yeah, I'm getting old, senpai.
>>
>>33271174
>2
Which ones?

Typhlosion is beginning
Crobat is before the first gym
Espeon is pretty early (Ecruteak)
Sneasel is mid game (Ice Path)
Suicune is also midgame (Bell Tower)

Only Larvitar is at the very end
>>
>>33271121
Yellow Human suddenly looks far more interesting than its shit 3D model and Sneasal too. surprise, surprise.
>>
File: team.png (351KB, 927x361px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
351KB, 927x361px
>>33271121
Bullshit, unless you started playing the games at an older age. That's a fairly sophisticated team and combined with the all female autism and late game mons, that doesn't seem like something a little kid would really make, anon.
>>33271185
I did pic related even as a fairly young kid, but I agree, no kid is making full 6 pokemon teams with balanced types and late game mons all of one gender.
>>
>>33271155
Holy shit are you me? Same here except that it was Totodile
And it was level 98 because I left 2 levels to evolve JIC
And my friend showed me how to clone Pokemon
So now I had 6 level 98 Totodiles on my team
Surf, Waterfall, Strength, and Whirlpool
We ran fucking house on the Elite 4
>>
>>33271185
>>33271208
My first "team" was charizard, but I don't count it, Crystal was my first real team.
>>
>>33271121
>Swampert
>Shitmon A
>Shitmon B
>Flyer
>Shitmon C
>Kyogre

those were simple times, I miss them
>>
File: emerald.png (8KB, 238x158px) Image search: [Google]
emerald.png
8KB, 238x158px
I honestly don't remember my Blue team at all outside of Blastoise and Pidgeot. Actually, my memory of every team from gen 4 or earlier is foggy, and I only know gen 5 because I still have my hall of fame records. I end up raising and using so many Pokemon in the post-game combined with replays that my memory goes to shit.

I found my original Emerald version cartridge recently, this was my hall of fame entry. I had played through Sapphire twice before Emerald came out so I knew that my team would probably be fucking weird, but I don't remember this in the slightest.
>>
My first team ever:
>Swampert
>Dustox
>Groudon

...that is it. My team sucked so hard that I given up playing after losing to the Glacia countless times. Luckily I got better from here on out.
>>
>>33271254
Then you should have made the thread "What was your first good/real team?"
>>
>>33271290
Mmm... You're right.
>>
Feraligatr, Ampharos, Espeon, Entei.
Pokemon Silver. Got through the game and most of Stadium 2 with those 4.
>>
>>33271208
>>33271290
And also:
>female autism
Every Pokémon (starter, Eevee, Odd Egg, Togepi) were females without SR or some other shit, then I started catching every other Pokémon as a female because I thought it was more unique and special in that way. So it wasn't autism, yet.
>>
>Blastoise
>Snorlax
>Lapras
>Articuno
>Zapdos
>Moltres
>>
File: 1350353846868.jpg (50KB, 384x494px) Image search: [Google]
1350353846868.jpg
50KB, 384x494px
Very first team?

Pikachu, Nidoran M, Mankey, Butterfly, Rattata, pidgey

I only played a bit of pokemon red so my very first complete team was in pokemon yellow
>>
Yep. Would have used Bulbasaur too, but by the time the lady was willing to give him to me my Pokemon were mostly fully-evolved.
>>
>>33271185
> box legendary

In my day we didn't have box legendaries, anon.

I used a full team as a kid, but granted that was with Yellow and you could hardly rely on Pikachu alone.
>>
File: kekkestofkeks.png (193KB, 1281x241px) Image search: [Google]
kekkestofkeks.png
193KB, 1281x241px
Blue Version:
- Blastoise
- Pidgeot
- Dugtrio
- Hitmonlee
-?
-?

I do remember my Gold Version team though
>>
Not really sure, but at a guess...

>Venusaur
>Pidgeot
>Pikachu or Jolteon
>Lapras
>Vileplume

Can't remember really.
>>
>>33272858
Iknowrite. It was so long ago.
>>
Meganium
Togetic
Blastoise (bred squirtle from Blue)
Espeon
Scizor
Donphan
>>
Blastoise
Primeape
Hitmonchan
Gyrados
Nidoking

Snorlax, tauros and pinsir were backups

Psychic weakness out the ass, but it was gen 1 and half the mons were fighting or half poison. Pretty good team for me being in preschool.
>>
>>33272870
Plus I played so many times with so many combos!

I know Venusaur and Pidgeot were staples, possibly Butterfree too on my first run.

I remember having a Thunder/Thunderbolt/Thundershock/Thunder Wave Jolteon. :P
>>
>>33271185
Bullshit. I always made sure all my mons were evenly leveled.
>>
>>33272913
Ah, yeah, I remember doing those mono-elemental movesets also.
>>
All Charizard all the time. Zapdos helped.
>>
How the fuck do people still remember the Pokemon teams they used 20 years ago?
>>
>>33271121
>Pokemon crystal
>Typhlosion lv93 during kanto postgame
>random pichu that hatched from egg
> random vaporeon
> random hoothoot
...Yeah I had never played a gameboy/pokemon game in my entire life, or any RPG , I had no idea what I was doing
>>
>>33271121
No. Next!
>>
Silver:

>Typhlosion Lv. 50-something
>Scyther Lv. 30
>Raikou Lv. 42
>Pidgeotto Lv. 25

Was a dumb lad. I never got past Mortys gym despite having oer leveled Pokemon. I couldn't figure out the path.
>>
>>33271121

My first ever playthrough I had a level 100 Feraligtr before goldenrod and nothing else. I got lost in the cave looking for Lapras and then I got lost again in Ilex forest. I had no sense of direction.

After that I didn't catch anything until Ho-Oh, then I caught Raikou, then Articuno and finally Lugia.

I remember catching a Larvitar at the end of my second playthrough because I thought it was cute. I remember my third playthrough had an all water all male team with Feraligatr, Mantine, Lapras, kingler, Suicune, and Lugia (which I thought was water at the time).
>>
>>33273139
I also remember boxing the togepi egg because I thought the egg was useless since there wasn't any wya to cook it. I did use it on other playthroughs but gave up on it because at the time togepi and togetic were shit.
>>
Level 100 Charizard
????
????
????
????
Pidgeot

>tfw you'll never be 7 years old, playing Pokemon Red for the very first time again
>>
>>33271121
Mine was something like Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Ampharos and something else
>>
File: IMG_0268.gif (959KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.gif
959KB, 400x225px
>>33272836
>7 Pokémon
Try again
>>
>>33271121
>3 Pokémon that have a high chance of being male
>1 genderless/gender unknown Pokémon
Bullshit. At least you enjoyed your mons being weaker.
>>
>>33273304
Some people rotate pokemon, and if he used them all equally, why shouldn't he include them all?
>>
>>33271185

Not if you started at gen 1.
>>
>>33273358
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33140413/#q33140847
They all were females.
>>
I had no Idea what I was doing when playing Pokemon for the first time, and this was the team I had to beat the Elite Four with
>>
>>33273679
>>33273358
and also about suicune, that was a headcanon, all my team was full female, and suicune looks feminine, combine perfectly with the female MC and I put it a feminine nickname, so I've always seen Suicune as a girl.
>>
File: my first pokemon team i think.png (16KB, 434x69px) Image search: [Google]
my first pokemon team i think.png
16KB, 434x69px
I had to wrack my brain pretty hard for this cause i was in kindergarten but here's what i remember
A mudkip i never evolved cause it was too cute and marshtomp looks dumb
A manectric which i only remember cause it had the most unoriginal nickname, Thunder
I remember doing the regi quest and being super proud of myself as well as picking up Regirock
Groudon
And the last 2 Hariyama and Aggron i remember getting to the E4 thinking I'm hot shit then getting wiped out by Sidney so I went to victory road caught some high level pokemon there, being Hariyama and Lairon and trained them up a bit.
>>
>>33271169
>all female
He's lying, doofus.
>>
File: 1500297977515.png (29KB, 312x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500297977515.png
29KB, 312x315px
>>33271213
That's adorable
Have another
>>
Pokemon emerald.
>Swampert
>Crobat
>Shiftry
>Aggron
>salamance
>Gardevoir
>>
My first team (Ruby hall of fame)

Blaziken
Mightyena
Manectric
Gardevoir
Shiftry
Cradilly
>>
>>33271208
I think my fist team was Venusaur, Jolteon, Nidoqueen, and Sandslash. I definitely used Articuno and Mewtwo but I'm sure there were more than that since I remember using a flyer and a surfer. It's possible they were Pidgeot and Lapras
>>
Emerald

>overleveled Sceptile
>Rayquaza fresh from Sky Pilliar
>four literal whos that I just used as meat shields while i stuffed revives in fug's mouth

That's how I beat the elite 4 the first time
>>
sapphire

kyogre and overleveled blaziken
>>
An overleveled Venusaur. There was also a Pikachu and Geodude sitting around in the party getting exp with the exp all (I remember the Geodude evolving during the elite four). I think my Surf slave was a Vaporeon, but I'm not certain.

Articuno joined the team later, too. Mewtwo raped Venusaur, but Articuno froze him so he was an easy catch.
>>
File: 1479693080754.png (53KB, 202x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479693080754.png
53KB, 202x245px
>>33271121
Venusaur
Pidgeotto
Slowbro
Arcanine
Gyarados
Dugtrio

Good times back on blue
>>
>>33271121
Not my first, but I remember my Sapphire team
>overleveled Blaziken
>overleveled Aggron (from daycare)
>iverleveled Flygon (from daycare)
That's it. I remember putting those two in the daycare early on in the game. By the time I was at the E4 I took them out. They were both like level 65, and Blaziken was 70something.
>>
>>33271121
>>33272836
>>33274175
cro bros heck yeah
>>
>>33271185
Yeah this pretty much. My first team was
>horrendously overleveled Sceptile
>overleveled Pelipper
>a Lairon I was dragging around and never evolved
>not even Kyogre because I missed the Master Ball and didn't even bother trying to catch him without it
I sure was retarded as a kid
>>
File: 1241.png (44KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
1241.png
44KB, 1000x689px
Only this and some MO slaves, it wasn't that bad, until I got to the e4 and Lorelei showed me why I shouldn't be trainining only 1 Pokémon
>>
>>33271121
My first ever Pokemon run ended in me deleting the save around the third badge cause I got bored of one shotting everything with Charmeleon

I'm pretty sure I first beat the champion with Blastoise as my starter, don't remember what the other mons were.
>>
Mine was Diamond. I was seven so the details are a bit blurry but here's what I remember..

Infernape
Pikachu/Raichu
Buizel/Floatzel
Staraptor
Crobat
Luxio/Luxray

Yes, I was an animefag.
>>
>>33271121
Hah no, I was like 3 or 4 when I got my first game, it was either Blue or Yellow
>>
Up until the ass-end of Gen 3 I only used my starter and the rest were shitmons.

I don't remember my Gen 1 team but it was probably all the starters traded over and Pikachu. I'm positive that I ragequitted in Mt Moon or Rock Tunnel, so no I wouldn't have known that you get the starters in Yellow.
>>
My first game was a hack called ruby destiny
I had a swampert, a torterra a fat guy gave me, a staraptor, and the mandatory electrike to beat the first gym as well as a serious over leveled hm slave linoon who had a very powerfull for little me strenght attack
>>
Blastoise/Zapdos/Pidgeot/Haunter/Kadabra/???

I just used missingno to bump them all to level 99
>>
>>33271121
over-leveled charizard + hm slaves
>>
>>33276807
I also remember my cousin who is a few years younger than me- his first game was ruby and I remember playing his save file:
5 badges, level 60 blaziken only, didn't know where or how to use surf.
>>
File: download.png (151KB, 954x666px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
151KB, 954x666px
>>33271270
>he uses Kyogre instead of Groudon
Why even battle?
>>
>>33271121
feraligatr, a scyther that was link cable traded to evolve to scizor, arcanine, dragonite, and aerodactyl. not necessarily my in game team just mons i remember having at level 100 on my Silver version
>>
>>33271185
I've never used a legendary as part of my playthough team. Don't include me in your newb/noobish ways.

Even when the newer games force their capture for a battle, I just let them faint in the forced battle following that off the bat.

I've rarely even used them in PvP, let alone in-game. And even then it was mostly to specifically take on a threat. Started using Regirock as an answer to Talonflame last Gen, for example. Elvis the (Mega) Gallade and Jesse the Regirock were a pretty good pair in OR/AS.

Now, I did just use my starter for every main playthrough alongside an HM user or two up until X/Y when the wild diversity and Exp Share changes were just too good to not use a full team (more than a full team actually, as I had 13 Pokémon on my main X team, lol) but even that's different from what you're implying. I CHOSE to solo run them because it was simpler. It wasn't because I didn't think about having a team, it was just a waste of time.

Why take 20 hours trying to grind out a team when I could steamroll Red with the starter (meaning all items obtained/all trainers beaten) in less than 6 hours? Made no sense. Teams were clearly for after everything else was done when I was equipped to make proper use of them since I had all items and locations open to me.
>>
Swampert and Alakazam. That's all I can remember
>>
>>33271121
>being young enough to remember your first pokemon team
Is everyone on here actually 12?
>>
>>33271121
pikachu and nidoking...
>>
File: redteam.png (246KB, 1466x231px) Image search: [Google]
redteam.png
246KB, 1466x231px
>>33271121
This was my original team in Red.
>>
>>33279258
>being old enough to have Alzheimers
>>
>>33271121
Blastoise. And probably Pidgey and Rattata for the HMs.
>>
File: pokemon teams.png (62KB, 238x455px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon teams.png
62KB, 238x455px
>>33271121
>>
File: pokemon teams transparent.png (595KB, 1586x1047px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon teams transparent.png
595KB, 1586x1047px
>>33279714
>>33279705
There we go.
>>
File: firstteamblue.png (17KB, 640x96px) Image search: [Google]
firstteamblue.png
17KB, 640x96px
this was my first team i i changed Sandlash and Pidgeott for Dragonite and Dodrio i caught them that the safari game i remember using like it fell like a millions balls on dratini cost me 4 safari game entry to finally catch it
>>
>>33271155
Checked, and same. My Feraligatr had Surf, Cut, Strength, and Whirlpool.
>>
File: Teams Updated.png (640KB, 1082x2622px) Image search: [Google]
Teams Updated.png
640KB, 1082x2622px
>>33271121
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.