[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL I WANT IS FOR THE TRASH CANS TO BE CHECKABLE AGAIN THEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: trash6.png (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
trash6.png
10KB, 256x192px
ALL I WANT IS FOR THE TRASH CANS TO BE CHECKABLE AGAIN

THEY DONT HAVE TO HAVE ANYTHING IN THEM

JUST LET ME CHECK
>>
>>33270270
you should buy a mirror and check yourself in the morning. Problem solved.
>>
>>33270270
are you mocking the people who wants to be able to sit again in every chair they see?

because if you are then i'll like to join you, why sit when you can spin in place like a beyblade
>>
File: herface.png (83KB, 268x282px) Image search: [Google]
herface.png
83KB, 268x282px
>>33270479
no i'm actually one of those people as well...
>>
>>33270508
Oh... i'm sorry... it must be really hard to have to deal with such a bad case of autism...
>>
>>33270479
I prefer sleeping on every bed.
>>
>>33270542
You don't understand, just because I can't check trashcans and such doesn't mean I don't try. I still walk up to each and every trash can and press A. It's something I've done for as long as I can remember.

The chair thing is less important to me, but I really really liked sitting in chairs for some reason.
>>
File: thumbs.png (719KB, 914x596px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.png
719KB, 914x596px
>>33270270

>Leftovers in trash
>>
>>33270596
That's some heavy case of OCD, and maybe a little of autism don't worry, over time you probably will be able to get over it hopefully
>>
File: CxjghvQUsAAVnnF.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CxjghvQUsAAVnnF.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
>>33270570
I bet you like smelling them too.
>>
Item finder
>>
>>33270270
Worst part is that they changed it after having a reference to them in Gen 6...

The janitor who tells you he goes around emptying trash cans was one of the many references to the past of the series that made X/Y that little bit more fun to talk to people. At least as an old player. I guess new players were probably confused why they'd include such a character.
>>
File: 1496659104556.png (553KB, 956x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496659104556.png
553KB, 956x1000px
>>33270786
Don't judge me
I slept and saved in front of almost every bed
I always put my character to bed before closing the software

I always saved in bed in gen 3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.