[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokken thread? Are you going to get it for Switch? Who will you main?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Pokken characters.jpg (451KB, 930x728px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken characters.jpg
451KB, 930x728px
Pokken thread?

Are you going to get it for Switch? Who will you main?
>>
>>33269598
No because I'm not into fighting games and I'm not going to let a pokemon coat of paint fool me into buying one.
>>
I might get it and if I do I'll main Empoleon, Croagunk, and Pikachu.
>>
>>33269598
No
>>
I'll wait for the enhanced 3DS port after it bombs.
>>
Decidueye and scizor. Some of my fav characters and their style looks sleek
>>
File: unamused pepe gun.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
unamused pepe gun.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>33269806
>enhanced 3ds port of a switch game
>>
File: 1501464088457.png (143KB, 292x296px) Image search: [Google]
1501464088457.png
143KB, 292x296px
Your favorite pokemon is the next dlc fighter to be released, what is >yfw?
>Golisopod
>>
>>33269598
they could've put some more interesting pokemons there instead of braixen or the 2 fucking pikachus. why is croagunk unevolved even.
>>
>>33269598
Chandelure was a great main. I hyper beamed and will o wisped a lot of n00bs XD
>>
>>33270002
Isn't the only difference between this and the Wii U version Decidueye?
>>
>>33271722
no
darkrai,empoleon,sceptile,scizor too
>>
>>33271743
I think you meant croagunk instead of Sceptile.
>>
>>33271722
>>33271743

And a balance patch.
>>
>>33269598

Very likely still maining Chandelure, but I want to try Darkrai and Decidueye.
>>
>>33269598
>2 Pikachu
>2 Mewtwo
>No Hawlucha or other fighting types when fucking Chandelure is there

wew
>>
>>33272589

>Pika Libre
Only thing that's kind of stupid.

>Shadow Mewtwo
Boss character. Alternate forms in fighting games are somewhat standard.

>No Hawlucha or other fighting types when fucking Chandelure is there
Lets get rid of unique characters like Chandelure and make half the game bipedal Fighting types. Yeah that'll make for a real interesting roster.
>>
>>33272589
No fighting types? Machamp lucario crogunk libre (somewhat like a fighting type)
>>
>>33272654

And Blaziken. There's 4 and a half Fighting types already.
>>
File: 1501428616895.png (327KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1501428616895.png
327KB, 892x528px
this game's HUD is horrible. it's the most offensively generic shit of all time. why did they have to make a new generic region as well instead of using the older ones?
>>
File: whenyougetthatlightingrod.png (60KB, 149x160px) Image search: [Google]
whenyougetthatlightingrod.png
60KB, 149x160px
>>33269598
there's only one character in the entire game though I might pick up croagunk as a secondary
>>
>>33269598
I hate character select screens where the characters seems to be placed randomly.
>>
Sceptile was my main too in wii u. Gonna try decidueye. His aerial combat and air grab are badass
>>
Mewtwo's my boy! Only way to block his special is by not being near it.
>>
>>33269598
I wanna play it, but..

>No Hawlucha
>No Greninja
>No Blastoise
>No (Mega) Medicham
>No Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan

The roster needs a little more Pokemon.
>>
>>33272760
If you could get those mons in but you had to make cuts to do it, who would you cut to make room?
>>
File: a99.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
a99.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>>33269598
Garchomp is my boy

Who would be your top choices for new characters? Mine would be Buzzwole, Tyranitar and Ludicolo.
>>
>>33272766
Cut braixen or libre. 1 is too much fire mon and libre is a waste of slot.
>>
>>33269598
I'm gonna main Machamp and Chandelure like I did in vanilla and I might main Scizor and Empoleon too.
>>
>>33272951
I'd make these swaps:
>Croagunk out, Hitmonchan in
>Shadow Mewtwo removed from playable roster (still in as final boss), Medicham in
>Pikachu Libre out, Hawlucha in
>Braixen out, Greninja in
>Empoleon out, Blastoise in
>Gardevoir out, Hitmonlee in
>>
I got to play a couple of rounds with Decidueye at Nintendo NYC, and I loved its fighting style. It's got a lot of options for aerial combat, a few range options, and some nice debuff moves. I love the dive grab, the hovering mechanic, Sucker Punch, and the charged arrow shot.
>>
absolutely not game is so boring. I bought wii u just to play this game because it was pokemon and look cool. worst video game buy everr
>>
>>33273132
I agree. I has been watching his gameplay, he really brought in new fight moves and mechanics. His air grab is gonna be op
>>
>>33273066
>Cut Braixen for Greninja
Wasn't the whole reason Greninja wasn't in Pokken was because he was in Smash? Besides, Greninja gets enough spotlight. Chill.
>Taking out Empoleon for Blastoise
Just swap a water type for a water type? Why? Besides, Empoleon has a dope moveset and certainly appears more interesting than something Blastoise could carry.
>taking out Uniques for Hitmons

The only thing on your list I agree with is taking out Libre for Hawlucha. I seriously think his moveset was supposed to be Hawlucha, but they changed to Libre at the last minute because ORAS push for the arcade version.
>>
Anyone got some good gameplay of Scizor? How is he supposed to play?
>>
I'll probably stick with Weavile. Him and Machamp were the only guys I really mastered in the Wii U version but Weavile is more my style.

I'm really excited to play all the new characters though, especially Empoleon and Scizor. Been waiting for a Steel-type.
>>
File: FDGFD.png (49KB, 659x130px) Image search: [Google]
FDGFD.png
49KB, 659x130px
Step it up Bandai
>>
Really hyped for this game. Gonna get a switch just for it.
>>
>>33269598
Decidueye or Empoleon

I like how they managed to cram all 3 bird starters into this limited roster
>>
>>33274466
As a bird lover, this was an unexpected and welcome surprise. That's why I'm glad Decidueye is a very aerial fighter...we didn't have much of that apart from Charizard.
>>
>>33272760
>>33273066
The hitmons would be shit choices, end this meme, they are as generic as any generic fighting game character. Blaziken and Machamp are already kicking and punching focused characters.

If you REALLY want a boxing or stretchy limb mon in, then ask for breloom since it does both
>>
>>33274896
I don't care about any of those choices myself, I said what I'd cut if those had to be in.

Let's turn it around. ITT, construct your ideal 30-mon roster. Go.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.