[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is takao unno directing ultra sun and moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502473738929.jpg (236KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1502473738929.jpg
236KB, 1500x1500px
Remix wild battle theme

Changed hp background color

Both happend in bw2

Masuda and ohmori working on switch game

Ohmori still doesn't have USM in his bio but unno does
>>
>>33269460
You're seriously grasping for straws here. But if Unno is the one in charge of USM, then I have a little more faith in these games. And yet also less respect for Unno, because of all the fucking recolors he let in
>>
>>33269460
No, I'm directing USUM.
>>
Platinum changed the HP bar too brah.

Unno seems like the "let the rest of the team throw in whatever they want while I snort paints" type so if it his him I hope some good shit goes in.
>>
>>33271631
Dusk form was probably forced in beyond Unno's, or whoever the director is, control because the company has been trying to have the games more connected to the anime lately. And the artists and programmers have to oblige.
>>
>>33273552
It's the anime that follows the game, not viceversa. You don't have Lycanroc-D because Ash got one, but Ash got one because it is tue brand new mon in USM.
>B-but Greninja
Greninja was an exception and honestly I don't think they planned to make it in the games but They did that after all the popularity that frog got.
>>
>>33273587
Greninja WAS an exception, which may now be the rule because of its success.
>>
>>33269460
Ooh boy, Sun and moon has Colress and Festival Plaza so Join Avenue reskin which are BW2 things. That means Unno directed SM
>>
>>33273587
It's slowly becoming the reverse though. It's really not much of a new Pokemon since it's going to be a special Rockruff locked behind an event. You can't obtain Dusk in normal gameplay. So it is another Ash-Ninja case.

Ash gets Dusk because he's a special snowflake. TPCi wants GF to provide one in the new games for the kiddies who watch the anime to have a Dusk Lycarrot too, just like Ash!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.