[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wimpod GTS Giveaway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Guzma spin.gif (409KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
Guzma spin.gif
409KB, 550x450px
Yo yo yo! It's ya boy Guzma! I just got done breedin' a shiny Wimpod and i feel like being generous with the leftovers, nah mean?

Ya boy's got 11 Wimpod with perfect IVs and just over a whole box of perfect IVs except Sp.Atk. They all have Adamant natures, and got the egg moves Aqua Jet and Spikes.

You want one? Just throw whatever you want up on the GTS and leave a post tellin' ya boy what to look for. I'll send it as soon as i see your post. Remember to ask for Wimpod level 1 to 10. Try to make your deposited pokemon stand out in some way so i can tell which one it is, yo.

And listen to ya boy's mixtape while you're at it, yo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJEAeZmOqjM&ab_channel=Pokeli
>>
>>33269263
>"nah mean?"
I didn't know 2004 comes more than once. What are the odds?
>>
How hard is it to abuse the RNG in gen 7? I've never tried
>>
>>33269731
I wouldn't say it's easier, but it does seem quicker. You actually have to pay attention though. you can just hold down one button and do something else while you hatch eggs.
>>
>>33269263
I'll take one off your hands if you're okay with me not EV training it and just using it for the story.
>>
>>33270030
Man i don't care what you use it for. Whatever i don't give away in this thread, I'm Wondertrading away. Whatchu putting up on the GTS?
>>
>>33270057
Was gonna do slowpoke, but it turns out I have to update prior to even being able to use the GTS. My bad, don't worry bout looking out for one of those anytime soon.
>>
>>33270096
And that was faster than I thought. It's up.
>>
>>33270159
One top of the line Wimpod, straight from ya boy!
>>
Appreciate it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.