[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine question. Do people here overall seem to hate Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (65KB, 851x175px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
65KB, 851x175px
Genuine question. Do people here overall seem to hate Pokemon or do they act like edgy haters in order to feel special and stand out among the people who actually like the series?

If that is the case, I have another question: what is the point of pretending to hate something you actually like? And if that is not the case, what is the point of visiting a board that centers around something you hate?

I'm just curious whether the "haters" here are genuine haters, or if they just act like that for shits and giggles?
>>
>>33267796
It's because this place is filled with edgy teens, contrarians, and manchildren, all trying to stick out in a place where you're Anonymous.
>>
>>33267796
There's two different kinds of people. The first are people who want to focus on the positives of something to express their love for it and hopefully share with others what's good. The second, the people you're referring to, like to focus on the negatives of something to try and remove the flaws so that the things they love can become better as a result of losing what's bad. If you don't criticize something, it won't get better.
>>
>>33267796
>>33267808
Just because someone hates one or two games in this 20 year franchise doesnt mean they hate it all, and I dont understand how people cant get this obvious fact.

Very few people here even say they hate half the franchise, much less all of it, and threads like these come across like youve just seen one too many posts of people hating a game you like
>>
>>33267813
This.

I love Pokemon. I'm 26, I've been a fan since the very beginning. I play every game multiple times, get into teambuilding and breeding for shinies all that stuff. So when Sun & Moon genuinely sucked imo - like I did not have fun with it at all - it leaves me in a weird place. I'm super attached to the franchise because I've been a fan for more than 18 years. It's like when you watch a show and it's good at the start and then it starts to go bad but you've been watching so long that you kinda have to see it through at this point.

So yeah, I come on vp and I criticize the shitty decisions GameFreak have been making for years that culminated in the trash that is Sun & Moon. I enjoyed XY far more ftr, which should say it all.

If Gen 8 is bad as well, I'm out.
>>
>>33267843
where's the like button at
>>
Anon why do adults yell at children?
>>
File: 1502266441315.png (56KB, 1089x366px) Image search: [Google]
1502266441315.png
56KB, 1089x366px
>>33267796
I love Pokemon, I just hate the the games from XY onwards. It's sad to me to see this franchise going down the drain.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.