[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kalos was so well designed. Easily the most beautiful region.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_or59nhMj2H1szkwc6o1_400.jpg (64KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or59nhMj2H1szkwc6o1_400.jpg
64KB, 400x333px
Kalos was so well designed. Easily the most beautiful region.
>>
said no one ever
>>
>>33267225
Said me! The music and level design was great
>>
File: Hoenn_-_Pokemon_Emerald.jpg (381KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
Hoenn_-_Pokemon_Emerald.jpg
381KB, 1280x833px
>>33267219
What a weird way to spell Hoenn.
>>
>>33267233
I actually really like the northern part of hoenn quite a bit, but the south and east are empty
>>
I always hated how there were no diagonals in that game.... even though on the map, the route should have been diagonally laid out.... but instead it was all square.
Stupid lying map.
>>
The correct answers are Johto and Unova

>>33267219
Kalos has nice individual places, scenery wise, but it meshes together terribly.

>>33267233
Hoenn is good, but it's high highs are countered by really low lows, and like 4 pointless towns
>>
>>33267246
That game being XY. RSE has the excuse of being a GBA game for lack of diagonal design.
>>
>>33267249

Johto for sure is a contender but I just didn't like unova.I do agree about the meshing nature of Kalos, though that is part of why I like it.

Semi related, Alola feels like a big play ground and flows far too much and I think that's part of why sun and moon feels over all less dynamic.
>>
Well art direction I could give it to you.

Level design not really. It's not the worst though.
>>
>>33267230
>>33267219
this is sarcasm right
>>
>>33267249
Johto is objectively the worst region, though. The only thing that makes it """good""" is being connected to Kanto. Without that it's even worse than Sinnoh.
>>
>>33267403

Absolutely not. Just replaying Pokemon x and felt like talking about how nice Kalos is
>>
>>33267410
I don't remember what the route was called, but the egg hatching daycare route was beautiful
shame the region itself had very little personality
>>
Kalos had some of the comfiest locations. Anistar, Couriway town, etc. I think Sinnoh still has it beat, though.
>>
>>33267428

Oh yeah that one was nice. I liked the swamp the most
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.