[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the casual fans are still ranting about Misty and Brock not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
There's also a whole bunch of youtube bait videos about this too. What's up with these casual fans still butt-hurt over Misty/Brock not being in Movie 20? By now you'd think they would just accept it and move on.

The writers obviously have virtually no interest in doing anything with Misty or Brock again, and Movie 20 should be the final proof of that.
>>
who gives a shit. movie is a big sucess in japan and on track to double last year movie in box office
>>
>>33266499
Alot of those people deserve to be shot since they abandoned the show and games
>>
>>33266526
>they abandoned the show and games

The games have gone to shit and the anime was never good.
>>
>it's a Scott thread
>>
>>33266567
>games have gone to shit

God, this meme is annoying
>>
>>33266584
good shill
>>
>>33266584
>disagreement is a meme
haven't changed your diapers today I see. And I don't even agree with that statement
>>
>>33266521
>$20,000,000
>successful

k
>>
Fun Fact: This November will mark 15 years since Misty was permanently removed from the anime.

If these people wasted 15 years of their lives obsessing over Misty, that's sad.
>>
>>33266606
the run hasnt even come close to ending. people who wanted this movie to flop are btfo. no one cares about misty or brock
>>
>>33266625
I don't even care for movie, the only reason it's grossing more than usual is cause it's a commemorative year, it would have otherwise done badly like the rest of the recent batch, aka a reflection of quality of the films as of late. I still think taking a break from this yearly cycle would do wonders.
>>
File: 1491699856350.png (240KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491699856350.png
240KB, 400x300px
>>33266499
>>
I'm honestly hoping most of these obsessive genwunners and original trio fans either finally kill themselves or leave the pokemon fandom forever.
>>
>>33266669
Taking a break from the movies would also help extend how long a generation is able to last, too, since Mythical Count directly influences how long a generation is able to persist.
No new generation but using all of the current one's Mythicals means the movies don't have an incentive to go watch them other than "It's POKAYMAN!" without sacrificing a next-gen Mythical, which means less profits.
>>
File: 1499206396635.png (658KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499206396635.png
658KB, 960x540px
Older groups need to start loving Makoto.
>>
>>33266622
I always hated Misty but why did they kill a character like that ? It does not make sense
>>
>>33267116
Either it's her or Team Rocket. Besides, sex sells.
>>
>>33267116
She wasn't marketable anymore, and if she didn't get the boot, Team Rocket would.
She was pretty bland overall, Togepi was losing its charm now that Gen 2 was over, and none of her Pokemon had lasting appeal either.
As such, they promptly swapped her out for May so they could give us a fresh slate and make her into a Coordinator with her own batch of as-of-then new and marketable Pokemon such as Torchic and Skitty.
Besides, Team Rocket are the true main characters of the anime, so ditching them would have been a fucking awful move.
>>
>>33267116
She was a decent character that died after Togepi introduction and then became a dragged corpse for a long time.

It was a good decision to axe her and start with someone new.
>>
>>33267106
>start loving a soulless face with chipmunk teeth

No thank you.
>>
>>33267145
Love the chipmunk. She's better than that furry in BlazBlue.
>>
>>33266499
Regardless of whether you like the anime series or not, removing Brock and Misty from a seemingly commemorative movie was a strange move. If nothing else, it definitely piqued my curiosity. This is one of the few eyebrow raisers on the internet that actually makes sense. Not something I'd rage about, though.
>>
>>33266499
Misty is a THOT

Brock became shit after OS

Doesn't make the movie being shit though.
>>
>>33267287
It's a really loose retelling though. Adding Brock and Misty in just because they were there in the original anime doesn't tally with the rest of the movie changing things up.
>>
I'm not a big fan of either character, but for them to revisit the original series for an anniversary film, and then write out the cast like that is just bizarre.

Imagine if Digimon Adventure Tri replaced everyone but Taichi.
>>
>>33267423
They should have just had Ash travel solo in this movie with no friends at all. Would have made sense since it'd be more similar to the games and you wouldn't have to create new characters.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.