[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God has granted you the power to control the lives at people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 152.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
152.gif
3MB, 500x281px
God has granted you the power to control the lives at people involved with Gamefreak. At any moment you force any member of Gamefreak(stock holders, employees, executives, developers) to die instantly or a member of their family, while controlling their dying message so people realize you have this power.

Even if Gamefreak shuts down after this, you'd have complete control on whether these people live or die on your whim.

How would you use this power?
>>
>>33264888
Cringe
>>
>>33264888
uh, so what's the point/endgame about all that?
do you just want a different company making pokemon games?

that would turn pokemon into a shitfest with huge swings in terms of quality just like it's the case with D&D these days because there is always different companies developing stuff.
>>
I wouldn't kill anyone?
>>
>>33265409
This. Murdering someone or their family members because they make shit games is going a bit overboard
>>
>>33265400
Well, I'd assume you'd be able to force Gamefreak to actually put effort into their games with this power.

The fear of death is a great motivator
>>
>>33265495
no, it isn't, you total autist tool. like wtf?
that will just plunge them into despair and keep them from making games because they will be too depressed.

in order to have great motivation, you need to comfort and encourage the devs. that btw is a pedagogic truth. I always find it really disturbing and quite fucking retarded if people who don't know shit about anything think that fear, loss and depression would somehow be a great motivator. it really isn't. it just preoccupies the mind and it's not gonna do the development of a game any favors. how anybody can't see that this is common sense is beyond me.
>>
File: 1272748994877.jpg (34KB, 432x650px) Image search: [Google]
1272748994877.jpg
34KB, 432x650px
>>33264888
So I have a Game Freak Death Note? What the fuck is the point of this? How would this help anyone or anything?
>>
>>33264888
stop watching so much anime this is cringy as fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.