[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That new battle music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1488321163809.jpg (173KB, 550x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488321163809.jpg
173KB, 550x522px
>That new battle music
>>
If the Wild battle is this good, Imagine how good the Totem theme will sound
>>
File: dwHlKx-J.jpg (18KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
dwHlKx-J.jpg
18KB, 281x281px
It plays exclusively when using ashroc as the first pokemon in your party, and reverts to the old battle theme whenever you switch out or ashroc gets KO'd.
>>
I feel like for the first few encounters it will sound nice and cool after awhile it's gonna be annoying. Too disjointed
>>
>>33264516
Nothing special imo
>>
>>33264526
>buildup to the main theme
>Aura flares!
>DEATH METAL SCREECH
>>
Literally the only interesting thing they've shown so far
>>
>>33264516
the new battle music is terrible i hope its for special encounters only
>>
>>33266296
>Having this shit taste

take a (you)
>>
>>33264654
>dog eating so much peanut butter

triggered
>>
File: 214.jpg (51KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
51KB, 615x630px
>>33264516
It's pretty shit, completely dissonant and doesn't fit the situation at all.
>>
>>33266310
Seriously it doesn't fit into the pokemon theme at all, sounds like one of those metal pokemon remixes on youtube
>>
>>33264516
What new battle music?
>>
File: 1400884461397.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400884461397.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>33264516
How much do you want to bet that they'll redo some battle themes but still won't add back encounter themes?
>>
I liked the dynamics of the original, with the piano, horns and strings coming in and out and the way they played off each other. I dislike the way the guitar in the new version covers most of that up.
The new bass redeems the new version though. I like how it sounds like it came straight from a DS era game.
>>
>>33266313
wish I was that dog tbqhfam
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.