[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will determine this guy's evolution in gen 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 790Cosmoem.png (117KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
790Cosmoem.png
117KB, 365x365px
What will determine this guy's evolution in gen 8?
>>
>>33263506
Day/Night cycle
>>
Whether it's the first of a paired game, or the second.
>>
>>33263508
This.
Or they'll just make it unable to evolve like how Eevee couldn't evolve into Espeon or Umbreon in FRLG.
>>
Trade holding an item.
>>
>>33263506
Every game from now on will have an Altar of the Moone/Sunne.
>>
>>33263542
Definitely this, remember how Sawsbuck was rendered unable to change forms after gen V? if you had a shiny one and you wanted to try another form, well too bad, now you're stuck with whatever form you had, they never bothered to fix it, why would this be any special?
>>
Day/Night or a Sunne/Moone like altar somewhere scattered in the region.
>>
>>33263603
man this is really dumb of lazyfreak. just copy paste the burmy code or something. (assuming burmy even works)
>>
>>33263603

And the routes of Kalos could even be used to it. Like how the first part of Kalos could be spring, after the first coast city until you get to Lumiose again summer, then the routes arround Laverre be fall, and the ones arround Snowbelle winter...

In Alola they could use the Islands. MeleMele Summer, Akala Spring, Poni Fall and Ula'Ula Winter maybe.
>>
File: 1472089189405.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1472089189405.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>>33263506
Version exclusive. More incentive to buy both games.
>>
>>33263508
How it should have been.

It's bullshit how if it evolves in the game you got it, you get the exact same fucking legendary.
>>
>>33264715

That's because they want people to trade version legendaries without having to restart the game to keep one for themselves. I had to do that anyway for living dex purposes though.
>>
>>33263603
>why would this be any special?

Well, for starters, this is a legend and thus far more important to most people. Deerling and Sawsbuck weren't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.