[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching game informer video podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1-600x337.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1-600x337.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
They said when they went only 50 people were working on ultra sun and moon

Also don't think masuda or omhori is the game director
>>
>>33262630
50 people working a game that's releasing in 3 months sounds about right. I'd hope and expect the only thing left at this point is bug testing and such.
>>
>>33262630
When/how do we find out the director?
Id guess one of these two is director on switch game
>>
>>33262700
Please be masuda
>>
>>33262630
>Also don't think masuda or omhori is the game director

Then the game should actually be 'good' then?
>>
>>33262713
Itd be good compaired to sun and moon by definition
>>
>>33262705
You can tell from interview. Masuda is just gonna be ambassador role for game freak and still to his first passion which is music
>>
To me third versions run on autopilot. They are like game of the year versions with fixes and little additional content. They don't need the top ranking staff and can put anybody competent at the head. It's not like they have hundreds of new designs, completely new engine, full cast of characters, or significant gameplay changes. It's basically "make this game better so people will buy it."

I honestly don't understand why people are expecting from USUM. All I can hope is that it's good and that it makes me happy to visit the region again.
>>
>>33262713
Of course not. The best game in the franchise (ORAS) was made by Ohmori.
>>
File: 1502322440482.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502322440482.png
78KB, 600x500px
>>33262737
what the fuck is going on with /vp/ these days
>>
>>33262737
Are you OK?
>>
File: 1446490427113.jpg (25KB, 549x395px) Image search: [Google]
1446490427113.jpg
25KB, 549x395px
>people still think ohmori is not the director
>>
Once again: the director position is not as important as you think.
>>
>>33262630 Podcast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4bxT_Bb4c
>>
>>33262730
Yes that is correct. But 3rd versions always bring home the bacon. Crystal gave us the first Battle Tower. Emerald and Platinum had a Battle Frontier. B2W2 had Pokemon World Tournament.
>>
>>33263461
I really hope the streak doesn't break.
>>
>>33262804
A good director and a shitty team is better than a shitty director and a good team.
>>
>>33262630
timestamp where they say these things?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.