[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its okay when HGSS does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>its okay when HGSS does it
>>
It's ok when HGSS does it because the very first infomation we get in 61 days of waiting is this piece of shit doggy
>>
HGSS is the best though.
>>
>>33261070
I disagree
>>
>>33261070
Not really they're the worst remakes from the worst set of games
>>
>>33261041
Nope. It's actually significantly worse when HGSS does it, since Spiky Eared Pichu can't evolve and doesn't have any special moves as far as I remember. At least Cosplaychu's gimmick came with special moves and Ashchu has the exclusive Z-move.
>>
>>33261083
ORASS says otherwise.
>>
>>33261041
yep, the less relevant the anime is to the games the better and Spiky Eared Pichu was pretty irrelevant
>>
1) Nobody gave a shit about Spiky Pichu
2) HGSS's appeal was already clearly shown by the time Pichu was announced to be an event
>>
>>33261041
It's okay because you get a shiny Pichu in addition to the spiky-eared Pikachu.
>>
>>33261083
How? Even without the nostalgia, I thought pretty much everyone on /vp/ and even normies thought HGSS were the best remakes so far. Better than ORAS anyway
>>
>>33261297
It's mostly contrarian shitposting with some valid complaints sprinkled here and there.
>>
>>33261041
Cause everyone has more or less the same idea of what a "spiky eared pichu form" should look like
>>
>>33261087
It gets pain split
>>
>>33261083
>They're the worst remakes
No, they're the best remakes
>From the worst set of games
Correct, that's why they're the best, they took absolute total trash like GSC and made them good.
>>
>>33261087
I liked the Spiky-eared Pichu because it was an event Pokémon that appeared in Ilex Forest if you brought the Pikachu-colored Pichu. Actual events are fun, not this Gen V+ thing where the biggest in-game effect is going to a move tutor.
>>
>tfw evens stopped being events after gen 5
>tfw spiky eared pichu stuck in gen 4 forever
>>
>>33261041
Nah, the shitstorm of January 00 was glorious they teased the fuck outta it for a good month like a new pokemon and the time period was perfect for the prehype of a new generation. Then it really piased people off when it used Ilex Forest lpre in a really piss poor effort.
>>
>>33261410
Whoops January 09
>>
>>33261041
>defending an Event-Exclusive evolution
>>
>>33261041
they were too young to remember the gen 4 era
>>
>>33261338
Oh, I was not aware. That makes it a bit better then, still not really worth it though.

>>33261350
Oh don't get me wrong, I much prefer the way gen III and gen IV did events. Actually going out, tracking down and battling legendaries/mythicals or getting to do some little sidequest with what is given to you is way better than just being handed a special Pokemon. It's just that SE Pichu is a little lackluster.
>>
>tfw trained it expecting it to evolve into spiky eared pikachu

it hurts
>>
>>33261041
I seem to recall a lot of people shitting on the Spiky-Eared Pichu for reasons not limited to being absolute shit and replacing the Ilex Forest Celebi.
>>
>>33261041
spiky eared pichu wasn't the only and first piece of information we got
>>
>>33261083
what a shitty opinion, even for /vp/
>>
>>33261041

/vp/ didn't exist at the time, hence its lack of whining.
>>
>>33261083
This is the worst thing I've read on /vp/ in a long time.
>>
>>33261041
No, everyone was pissed when HGSS did it as well. You'd know if you weren't underaged.
>>
>>33261041
Because HGSS is the best.
>>
>>33261083
Great meme, summerchild
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.