[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were people who complain about Gen 2 being a sequel also mad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: GS.png (4KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
4KB, 320x144px
Were people who complain about Gen 2 being a sequel also mad when they played Super Mario Bros. 2 and they had to play as Mario again? Mad when they played Mass Effect 2 and Shepard was still the protagonist? When they played Kingdom Hearts 2 and Sora was still the main character with Donald and Goofy as his companions just like in KH1?

Or is it only the Pokémon fanbase that's this whiny and doesn't understand what a sequel is or hates continuity and followups?
>>
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>33260332
I like gen 2 too but you are embarrassing yourself.
>>
Who complained about it being a sequel. That's why it was good. Where are you going with this?
>>
OP what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: IMG_5694.png (218KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5694.png
218KB, 960x560px
>>33260332
>Making up complaints to get some (You)s
You don't have to be so pathetic, anon. Here's one for you.
>>
I'm pretty sure people complained when 60% of the areas in Bravely Second were directly recycled from Bravely Default
>>
Nearly everyone loved the connections to Kanto and list it being a post-league region as one of the biggest strengths of gen 2, so what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33260332
>Or is it only the Pokémon fanbase that's this whiny and doesn't understand what a sequel is or hates continuity and followups?
Generally yes, this is the case. The pokemon fanbase is very particular about its complaints(partially because pokemon is a particular franchise and because people have zero experience with non pokemon stuff).

That said though, I haven't seen anyone complain about Gen 2 being a sequel...probably because it really isn't. Its more about seeing what those fuckers you saw in Gen 1 were doing rather than a continuation. You don't even play as Red.
>>
File: jestin.png (124KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
jestin.png
124KB, 378x378px
>>33260332
Is this a post from bizarro /vp/? What the hell?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.