[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically like Ash-Greninja.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1476624559683.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476624559683.gif
1MB, 500x500px
I unironically like Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>33259244
It's a better design than regular Greninja. I do feel like it should have been a proper Mega, though.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485566952780.jpg (19KB, 480x528px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485566952780.jpg
19KB, 480x528px
>>33259244
I really liked the concept of Battle Bond Pokemon

I wish more bros could have it
>>
I think it's a cool concept. I think they should have just given him a megastone. The name, ash-greninja, is dumb.
>>
>>33259278
This would have been better. Instead it's an ability locked to a single Pokémon from a bad demo.
>>
>>33259604
Maybe not a Mega but something like primal groudon/kyogre, origin Giratina or skyform shaymin. You just need to equip a specific item
>>
>>33259244
I unironically dislike you.
>>
you're allowed to like it. battle bond is a neat concept and it's a fine design independent of its connection with ash. its particular implementation and its position in the metagame make it a lightning rod for hate, but it's not inherently terrible.
>>
>>33259244
OP is unironically a faggot that wasted dubs.
>>
>>33260187
same
>>
Battle bond is a cool concept that could have worked as a better implementation of megas. For example mega beedrill could get an upgraded fell stinger or mega gard could get an upgraded calm mind. It also makes megas less of a spam-able click the button to get a free 100 stat points. But most likely its just going to end up another forgotten mechanic
>>
>>33259244
Patrician taste. Everyone else is a bunch of salty faggots, because there'll never be an Anon-Greninja.
>>
>>33259244
Same. I feel like they hate on it because it's tied to ash and miss the giant shuriken upgrade from the smaller Shuriken Greninja uses. That and color scheme complaints about the black "hair," but I don't mind it.

The biggest thing that bugs me is that the didn't reincorporate Froakie and Frogadier's Frubbles or something similar back into the design.
>>
File: twnckqh3ALZH1scuau3o7_1280.jpg (183KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
twnckqh3ALZH1scuau3o7_1280.jpg
183KB, 1280x908px
>>33259278
>>33260032
>greninja with mad scientist hair = better design
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Has the stockholm syndrome gotten this bad? Am I being trolled? It's an atrocious design and lazy as fuck "mega." Even Kangaskhan has more effort put into it, especially in concept. What the fuck does a half-assed trainer form have to do with a ninja frog? The whole thing is forced harder than my dick in your mom's ass.

Battle Bond had potential but its implementation could not be worse. It's not even a mechanic, just another broken tool for Greninja.

Water shurikens were already pushing the bullshit meter. How does a ninja frog create and manipulate elaborate solid constructs out of water? Not even fucking water gods like Kyogre or Manaphy can do that. He's not even a psychic type. The giant shuriken is even dumber and just excessive glorification of a design that doesn't need it. Base Greninja is a 10/10 mon, Ash form is like a little kid doodling all over it with a turd.
>>
>>33260187
>"wasted dubs"
>calls someone else a faggot
>>
File: 1401262544584.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401262544584.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>33259278
>Greninja OC in which it gains features from its jobber trainer
>Better design
>>
>>33259587
I agree I want the starters to have this hidden ability or...at least... e v e n t starter pokemon. I just want my bros to have similar style as me.
>>
>>33260696
hey,,, i don't appreciate getting you'd and lumped in with someone else who said something similar! i said the design was fine, not better like the other guy. i stand by that.

the only legitimate point you made in your post was about water shurikens being silly, but then you go on to say base form is perfect -- you do realize standard form also gets shuriken, right? besides which, the same argument could be made about moves like fire lash or solar blade
>>
>>33262243
Base form is perfect design-wise. The shuriken is a dumb move, it's not intrinsic to the design. Every point I made was legitimate: the form has a lazier design than every other mega, has no logical connection to its recipient, and it's badly implemented into the game. It doesn't even work anything in the game like it does in the show, which raises the question of why it exists in the first place aside from incompetent writing.
>>
>>33259244
he is an ugly dork, just like you op
>>
>>33259244
Shit taste
>>
>>33263785
Fuck no, Greninja is nowhere near as hideous as I am.
>>
>>33259244
I just think red and black accents do wonder on its blue and cream design. Plus the eyes being darker.
>>
Everyone who dislikes based Ash-Greninja are cancer.
>>33260696
Is especially cancerous.
>>
>>33263785
Delphox is uglier tho.

And Chesnaught as well, but who tf is that anyway
>>
File: 1442202145319.png (93KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
1442202145319.png
93KB, 500x722px
bump
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.