[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leak possibility?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501989356885.png (203KB, 496x297px) Image search: [Google]
1501989356885.png
203KB, 496x297px
So, what are the chances of an early .cia leak again? Also, if you got a Moon ban, are you pretty much safe to play such a leak, since you're already banned?
>>
>>33256079
Just unban yourself like everyone else and don't go online this time.
>>
>>33256107
I wasnt stupid and didnt download the cia when it got leaked (I bought the game the day of release). If I download the .cia and play it before the release date with my console OFFLINE (not even wifi on), Will I be safe (dunno if the game triggers some kind of flag) ? If not I Will play it on Citra like I did before just to try it.
>>
>>33256840
If u aren't even connected to the network (your wifi is off all the time) they can't do anything to ya. You are safe
>>
>>33259329
Thx okay, I was asking cause I did something similar with my xbox360 back then, and got banned as soon as I got online after the release date. The game flagged the console
>>
>>33259370
You could stop breaking TOS and not have to worry about this, fucking thief. You fags deserve to be banned.
>>
>>33256840
If u aren't even connected to the network (your wifi is off all the time) they can't do anything to ya. You are safe

>>33259370
Just never connect to the internet with that game on board (like, get yourself some legit tickets or get legit copy) and ya should be good
>>
>>33259370
Well iirc for moon, the version that got leaked was actually an earlier version than the one that got released on the carts. I think people got banned even after the release date when they went online. You need to use jksm to get your save data and move it to the official release .cia file.
>>
>>33259396
STFU retarded, I bought all my pokemon games, and I Will be buying USUM, I just wanted to give it a try before the release date
>>
>>33259939
How underage are you?
>>
>>33259396
Game freak is a theif for selling unfinished games. Moral fag
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>33256079
Did you just ask if you can be banned if you are already banned?
>>
>>33259396
>implying Game Freak deserves our money
>>
>>33259415
This is just wrong. People with CFW were banned during the banwave a couple months ago that hadn't even had their 3ds powered on for months
>>
>>33261341
Source?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.