[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who defends this faggot deserves to be shot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

DUDE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES LMAO
>>
>snowflake
its a rock type
>>
>>33253948
What if I'm wearing a bulletproof vest?
>>
>>33253948
I like it

Except for the event exclusive part. That shits fucked.
>>
>>33253948
I don't like it but

>being autistic enough to take this series THAT seriously
Sad, get a life loser. It's a pixel, not a real life creature.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 495x297px
>>33253967
I cant STAND this creature design, is horrific!
>>
>>33253993
same dude everyone who likes wolves is a furfag and probably wants to fuck them.
>>
>>33253948
I don't care. I just want it to be good.
>>
>>33253948
My mom's pokemon OC
>>
>>33253948
>Hating midday Lycanroc
>>
File: 1498938029105.png (773KB, 1224x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1498938029105.png
773KB, 1224x1368px
>>33253951
Ay probably has the defences of a snowflake.
>>
File: 1466989425202.jpg (16KB, 524x347px) Image search: [Google]
1466989425202.jpg
16KB, 524x347px
As far as stuff to reveal after a news drought goes, this was pretty fucking bad.

>Hey guys, remember when we did a tie-in with the anime by releasing an event-exclusive variation of a shilled Pokemon?
>Well, we're doing it again! Except the Pokemon in question isn't even top tier, or good at all!
>And this new form is pretty much just a color change, but it gets its own exclusive Z-Move, and an ability that may as well be a Hidden Ability for one of the other two forms!
>Stay tuned for next month, where we reveal absolutely fucking nothing yet again!
>Preorder Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon today!
>>
>>33253948
Waste of resources. Sentence them to a lifetime of community service instead.
>>
>>33253948
I'm going to get a shiny one and name it Tiger of the Wind.
>>
Unique event Pokémon unobtainable if you don't buy the game in the first month past the release (or Items like Snorlium Z, or back at that time Blazikenite) are a dirty way to make people hurry and buy their fucking games.

I was so disappointed with Sun and Moon, that I decided not to buy USUM, and wait for feedback of the ones who bought it, and maybe buy it eventually.
This way i'll miss this Pokémon (not a big deal thouh, since it's just a recolor of Midday doggo). That's not right.
>>
>>33254558
Anon...
>>
>>33254603
>Items like Snorlium Z, or back at that time Blazikenite) are a dirty way to make people hurry and buy their fucking games.
Agreed, what happened to them distributing the snorlium z? I thought they were gonna do that.
>>
At the begining I thought it was cool and I didn't care it looks like a recolor. But since it's confirmed is a event. I hated it.
>>
>>33253948
> bitch about no new spoilers for months
> Get spoilers and bitch about the existence of them

Fagget
>>
>>33254781
>you can't judge game freak, stop it!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.