[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk of my collection was stolen by a former roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Am I Free Now.jpg (79KB, 692x922px) Image search: [Google]
Am I Free Now.jpg
79KB, 692x922px
Now that they're all gone. All of them. No pokebank used. No eggs trained pokemon that have stayed with me for years and years. Not a single shiny I've caught or traded for. Not a single event pokemon that I've gone out of my way to collect.

Am I free?
I went to gamestop and got Moon this time around. Could have waited for the remake, but it just felt odd.

If you had an out like this, would you take it and just be done with it all?
>>
>>33253002
>finally free from pokemon
>goes out to buy a pokemon game
>>
fucking report that asshole to the police, anon
>>
>>33253002
This makes me sick if true. If this happened to me, if I was doing well otherwise, yes I might take some time off, come back and check on the series in a few years. But if I was not in a good place, I’d go buy Moon and start breeding some new buds for the battle tree. It’s a calming game.
>>
>>33253002
>no the legendary starfy
shit collection
>>
>>33253010
Did. He pawned them for 20bucks total or so he claimed to pay me rent. Said he'd pay me back later. Police said it was civic, but they gave me a case number and said somebody will contact me on how to proceed later on.

>>33253009
Yeah, not gonna make it.
>>
>>33253034
you're gonna be a little bitch and let it slide aren't you? be ashamed anon
>>
>>33253077
I'm open to suggestions internet tough guy
>>
>>33253002
I feel for you, anon. I had my 3DS stolen, which had my white version and my black 2 version. My black 2 had my first ever shiny, which was a random articuno from Platinum. I hope that piece of shot roommate gets what's coming to him.
>>
I remember a couple years ago I was spending a lot of time and money on Yu-Gi-Oh, which was just a black hole of a hobby. I had to keep spending money on it to stay competitive, and it was distracting me from things that actually matter. So one day I just took all of my cards, worth hundreds of dollars in total, and just tossed them all in the nearest dumpster. Best decision of my life.

end blogpost
>>
>>33253034
Figure out where he pawned them and get back the ones that are important to you.
>>
Hey op
If you're just buying Pokemon games for people then help a guy out

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/6256094747.html
>>
>>33253034
>i needed to pay you rent so i sold some of your stuff without permission!
What kind of fucking fag thinks like this.
>>
Just kill him you pussy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.