[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

45 days left no hype. Are you gonna buy pokken DX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

http://www.strawpoll.me/13670367
>>
>>33251619

Yes.

Now fuck off PokeBarneyfag.
>>
Yup, can't wait to try croagunk.
>>
Nah
>>
>4 posts
>3 IPs

really jogs the noggin
>>
>>33251619
>One New Support set
>One New Character (plus 4 arcade mons)

Maybe after getting Rayman Legends.
>>
>>33251811
Why?
>>
>>33251619
My problem with it is the lack of Gen 6 and 7 representatives. Yeah it's a port and it's nice to finally play the arcade exclusive characters, however adding mons from the last and current generation would be way more interesting and there's a lot of good mons that could make for interesting additions. Decidueye is a good start first of all, like its moveset and having a archer archetype is nice. I really hope there's gonna be DLCs of some sorts, if they really want to revive Pokken the time is now.
>>
>>33251619
Yeah, only because I didn't get Pokken for the Wii U.
>>
>>33251833
Because it means the first replier said yes twice for no reason or OP bumped the thread with the answer he clearly wants out of people
>>
>>33251886
The op itself with the link counts as a post.

So it was 3 posters and 4 reply. Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>33251916
>So it was 3 posters and 4 reply

That's exactly why it means someone samefagged
>>
>>33251941
Why can't the op give his opinion about it?

If he put his opinion in the first post it would sound biased
>>
File: 1486517144375.png (220KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486517144375.png
220KB, 1500x500px
>>33251619
>Owning a switch
Top kek, game freak should become an independent company and Bring pokemon to the Playstation hybrid and Playstation 4
>>
>>33251619
Yep, just preordered it yesterday, but I'm pret much only paying $25 for it so it's worth it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.