[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinions and Complaints

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: memegame.jpg (141KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
memegame.jpg
141KB, 1080x600px
What are your special snowflakes opinion that nobody except you have ?

I personally think SM are the worst mainline Pokémon game and that full 3D is the worst thing that happened to Pokémon.

What is your shitty and useless opinion about this children monster collecting chinese game ? random complaining about the game is also tolerated.

pic unrelated
>>
Typhlosion looks better without its flames.
>>
>>33248305
anon, thinking SM are the worst in the franchise is not a speshul snowflake opinion..this whole autistic board shares that opinion

>I instead SM weren't as bad as most people claim them to be
>>
>>33248305
Well I struggled to finish Sun, I'm not a fan of this generation either. That's why I'm skipping USUM personally. Hit and miss, I guess. Better luck in next generation.
>>
>>33248309
I won't lie, I wasn't on this board since a while now; And people used to say SM were good and XY were the worst mainline game; But ok.

I disliked them because of the new designs and the story. It's the first time I was disappointed in a new dex.
>>
I didn't hate SM's story or cutscenes.
The only good thing about HGSS is the Pokeathlon.
I like all the Gen 4 starters.
I don't think the Gen 5 starter designs are bad.
I hate the Gen 6 starters.
I think most of the Gen 7 Pokémon have shit designs.
>>
>>33248316
The story I agree with you on. But the designs are probably my favorites next to Gen V
>>
>>33248362
I honestly hate 90% of SM dex but I guess it's just a matter of opinion.
Gen V is cool. I love every other dexes anyway.
>>
Most Water starters aren't worth picking - exceptions being Mudkip, Popplio and maybe Piplup.

SM wasn't that bad.

BW1 was the best pair of games.
>>
File: barbaric.jpg (88KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
barbaric.jpg
88KB, 600x709px
>>33248307
I usually like to peruse these threads to see other opinions, but this is absolute garbage taste.
>>
>>33248305
Thats the most popular opinion sun and moon are garbage and we all know that, except the reddit faggots
>>
Klink line isn't bad like everyone else thinks
Gen 7 has the worst starters
Stall is the best playstyle
Friendly rivals should be blown out existence
Clover is the worst romhack
Dugtrio isn't broken and it shouldn't be banned
>>
File: 1470786218733.jpg (12KB, 192x160px) Image search: [Google]
1470786218733.jpg
12KB, 192x160px
>>33248309
>>33248305

holy shit neither of you are special snowflakes those are both popular opinions. SM is divisive

>>33248307

this may be the only unpopular opinion I've ever seen in one of these threads
>>
File: SLAP.jpg (123KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
SLAP.jpg
123KB, 710x545px
>>33248407
>Stall is the best playstyle
>>
>>33248407
i agree with everything except Clover
>>
I really liked SM. Much more than XY. I think the reason I never got into XY as much as I would have is because they introduced Battle Maison so early in the game. The only time I ever used Battle Maison was to level my golbat to a crobat.

However, in hindsight, I feel like XY was pretty decent. >Pretty interesting world design
>Decent pokemon designs (though I liked 7th gen more)
>good selections of clothes that aren't simply tanktops and wifebeaters
>it had a victory road
>Elite four was really cool
>Elite four setting was really cool
Of course, I wouldn't play it ever again but it's an alright in my book.
>>
>>33248413
>holy shit neither of you are special snowflakes
let then be
pretty sure some lycanroc dusk lover think he is on the minority too
>>
>>33248305
If you've played D/P, S/M aren't the worst mainline Pokemon games.
>>
I adore Pokemon as a series, and whilst I can see the flaws with each game I love them all as they are as a group and individually.
It's probably to do with picking it up as a child and it being my escape in a pretty shitty childhood
I also don't dislike a single Pokemon, and wouldn't remove a single one from the games.
>>
>>33248407
Literally none of those are unpopular.
>>
>>33248407

I love stall, but tbqh it's best as a fringe strat. If stall is too good ladder actually becomes hell
>>
>>33248454
the second one is, go outside of /vp/
>>
Trubbish is a cute Pokemon and I like it.
>>
This is my rating
Gen 5 > Gen 6 > Gen 3 = Gen 2 > Gen 7 > Gen 1

Favorite game per gen
Gen 1: Red
Gen 2: Gold/crystal
Gen 3: Emerald
Gen 4: Diamond
Gen 5: Black 2
Gen 6: Omega Ruby
Gen 7: Sun (I made the mistake not choosing grossly incandescent at first)
>>
>>33248498

5>3=7=2>4>1>6
>>
>>33248498
I Forgot gen 4
uh
5>6>3=2>4>7>1
Gen 1 didn't really stick with when I was younger especially since I had gold at the time
>>
The story of SM has way too much going on, and none of the subplots are thoroughly explored.

For any of the younger Pokegirls to be considered a 'waifu' or 'best girl' says something awfully strange about a portion of the community.
>>
>>33248442
kek
>>
>>33248498
unpopular tastes incoming

4>3>1>6>5>2>>>7

I love every single gens almost equally though, except SM.

Fav per gen:
Gen 1: Red
Gen 2: Silver
Gen 3: Ruby and Sapphire
Gen 4: Pearl
Gen 5: Black 2
Gen 6: Y
Gen 7: Sun I guess
>>
4 = 7 > 3 = 2 > 6 = 1
>>
5 = 4 > 3 = 2 > 7 = 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1
>>
4th, 3rd and 1st Gen have the worst starters.
>>
I like the grass type
>>
i love dusk lycanroc
>>
i like dusk lycanroc
>>
Ugh, well here's one I don't see mentioned often.

Battles in pokemon games. I think, excluding the double battle emphasis in Pokemon Emerald, it's just a constant bore-fest of single pokemon battles.

Why. Why? WHY.

Pokemon battles are the main thing in pokemon games, and yet Gamefreak haven't made any effort to diversify them or make them interesting. Take SM for example - single battles are the norm in most places. (let's ignore 3DS lag for a moment)

Why aren't there more options?
>double battles
>triple battles
>rotation battles
>battles where field effects are already in play (terrains, hazards, weather, Trick Room, etc)
>inverse battles
>limited/no item battles
>3v3 anime-style battles (i.e. not being allowed to plough through using 6v3)
>sky battles (bite me, bitches, at least it was new)
>type-specific battles
>in game Little Cup type events/tournaments

Can you imagine how interesting and diverse games could be?

You want to battle the Fighting Dojo? "Prove your skill with your strongest Fighting-type pokemon!"
You want to battle Olivia? Stealth Rocks are already on the field before you begin.
You want to battle Marlon? Permanent rain is falling on the field!
You want to fight Cress/Chili/Cilan? Triple battle only or no badge.
You enter Morty's Gym? Inverse battles are the norm.

It's such a small thing - it requires barely any work. And yet not knowing what types of battles lie on the next route would add so much diversity and fun to the game.
>>
>>33249134
Blame children and casuals.
>>
>>33248305
I really liked sun it was great but thanks to 3ds limitation I couldn't do 'postgame' and online. Also I wish we could get pss back.

Also I find especially xy withiut exp share fucking hard and sm without exp share also hard.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.