[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3896.png (56KB, 1089x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.png
56KB, 1089x366px
>>
>>33245812

I don't care about that. only new Pokémon are what's most important.

Not so dumb feature or Battle froniter
>>
>one is about a bunch of little features
>the other is about one big feature
w o a h . . . . . .
>>
>>33245819
But what happens if most of the new Pokemon are fucking useless in the maingame and postgame?
>>
>>33245819
>Only the new pokemon matter
>proceeds to make all of them shitmon
>>
>>33245819
You can go play fangames with fakemon if you want more pokemon. GF is running out of ideas anyway.
>>
Reminder that's a bullshit excuse they made up to cover up the fact that ORAS didn't have enough development time
>>
>>33245812
Nu-Pokémon was a mistake. Just think about how ORAS would've turned out if they had kept the HGSS philosophy.
>>
>>33245835
And yet they bothered to cram in bullshit like Cosplay Pikachu just for the sake of selling more toys.
>>
>>33245821
>implying that the one big feature wasn't one of said bunch of little features
>>
>>33245841
Pokemon died the moment it left the 2d plain.
>>
>>33245845
Battle Frontier is enormous, nothing really comes close to how long it would take to develop
>>
>>33245828
Nah. a Pokémon can look like anything and be based off anything.

My uncreative Friend.
>>
He's right though.
>>
>>33245825
A Pokémon is a Pokémon.
No matter how weak or strong.
>>
>>33245825
>actually having trouble with the maingamr
>with ANY pokemon
You are the reason pokemon games are so casualized today
>>
>>33245874
Persian is literally my mother's cat
>>
>>33245878
second this
>>
>>33245882
You suck at Pokémon battles and
Magikarp is the weakest Pokémon on Earth.
>>
>>33245878
>implying i can't just use pokemon from gens i to vi who don't have abysmal speed or insanely low encounter rates
>>
>>33245878
are you implying running complete shit won't get your ass fucked by some trials for example
>>
>>33245888
You're just shit at the game mate
>>
>>33245894
Pokemon is a piss easy game, are you serious?

Also the trial captains use these "complete shit" alola mons too, so how is it in their favor?
>>
>>33245900
learn to read maybe? i never said captains
>>
>>33245828
"Running out of ideas" is a shitty meme and you should be ashamed for using it unironically, but they do need to stop recycling animals when there are so many obvious ones they haven't done yet.

>lions two gens in a row
>bats three gens in a row
>frogs/toads three gens in a row
>still no fucking bottle-nose dolphin
>in the fucking HAWAII region

And did we really need two fucking baku lines? I mean seriously.
>>
>>33245910
They're the only challenging part of a trial
>>
>>33245926
you don't even fight the captains in the trials
>>
>>33245930
Right, I mean the totem battles
>>
>>33245854
Then they should stop rushing the games for holiday releases.

Imo XY should have had an entire extra year of development time.
>>
>>33246060
I miss four year-long generations. I know that I and II only lasted three years each, but they didn't have so much to work on back then. No 3D and just spritework mostly.
>>
>>33246079
Each generation should have have been longer imo. Not only are we leaving behind so much stuff so fucking fast, but we also used to get like 5 games per gen, and now all we get is the standard pair and a fucking split third version that might as well just have been a singular game. I personally wouldn't have minded shit like Electric Yellow, Spirit Crystal, Delta Emerald, Z, or Sun 2 & Moon 2.
>>
>>33245870
No anon. Pokemon can only be animals. Anything else is a Digimon.
>>
>>33246359
Say hello to the Ghost type.
>>
>>33246363
You mean Bakemon? That's a Digimon too.
>>
>>33245887
>Magikarp is the weakest Pokémon in the Earth
Cosmog (aka Nebby) is NOW the weakest Pokémon. It can only learn Splash and Teleport, Magikarp at least can learn Tackle and Flail and they do damage unlike Cosmog.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.