[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to play yugioh, now I help vend a bit with old friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tcgo_learn_to_play_169[1].jpg (83KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
tcgo_learn_to_play_169[1].jpg
83KB, 588x331px
I used to play yugioh, now I help vend a bit with old friends and through them met a pretty big vender in the TCG community who said something along the lines of

"Magic Players are drug dealers and literal murderers, Yugioh players are just losers, and Pokemon pros are rampant pedophiles"

I know what he means about the first two, but the third kinda took me by surprise. For any of you that play the card game, have pokemon pros actually been accused of pedophilia? Just curious.
>>
I don't follow the TCG but wasn't there a player that got banned for throwing his shit around in a hotel hallway?
>>
>>33245723
yes
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/03/pokemon_champion_stripped_of_title_after_hotel_incident
>>
>>33245723
>>33245739
It was VGC, not TCG.
Man that news was hilarious. Ruben had spent the whole tournament being a bit of a twat.
>>
>>33245709
>Magic Players are drug dealers and literal murderers, Yugioh players are just losers, and Pokemon pros are rampant pedophiles

What are the Vanguard players then? Just a bunch of weebs or what?
>>
>>33245772
Man-children
>>
>>33245776
That can be said to everyone who plays this kind of games too bee honesto.
>>
>>33245779
true but they're a man-child's man-child. Good-hearted, but also the dumbest as well.
>>
He was probably just making a joke about how much age variance there is in organized Pokemon play. There's usually a stark contrast between guys in their30s and 8 year olds playing in the same place.
>>
>>33245787
Well, with a game as brain-dead as Vanguard is, I can say that that's actually true.
>>
>>33245709
Have you even seen the catalog at literally any time of the day? Half the threads are softcore pokegirl threads filled with art that clearly makes them look on the younger side, of course they're rampant pedophiles.
>>
File: 1500637889264.png (70KB, 342x234px) Image search: [Google]
1500637889264.png
70KB, 342x234px
>>33245891
this
>>
File: 1321719020016.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1321719020016.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>play Pokemon TCG at a store event
>Meet some Yugioh players
>they're good-natured and general bros
>they don't try to push their game on you

>play Yugioh at same event
>Pokemon TCG players turn up to watch
>overly rude and critical of everything
>"Yugioh is for kids, man."
>mfw the irony

Pokemon players in general are rather unlikable creatures.
>>
>>33245709
I wish the mat for tcgo still looked like that.
>>
>>33247139
That's unfortunately about 80% of /vp/. Why do people feel like they have to tip their figurative fedora and have critical debates over a game marketed towards kids?
I love Pokemon, always have and always will. Some of these guys need to curb their autistic school shooter tendencies a little bit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.