[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins a game of chess?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: brain brawl.jpg (34KB, 457x220px) Image search: [Google]
brain brawl.jpg
34KB, 457x220px
Who wins a game of chess?
>>
>>33244284
Uxie opens its eyes, Alakazam forgets how to play chess.
>>
>>33244302
>Alakazam relearns it in 10 seconds with his ridiculous IQ
>>
>>33244302
Uxie wouldn't cheat like that shes a good pokemon
>>
whichever one has more experience playing chess
>>
>>33244284
Alakazam. Uxie is very knowledgeable, but hess is about strategy and analytical skills.
>>
>>33244284
Make it alakazam v metagross instead
>>
>>33244314
>good
>>
File: pepe nervous.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nervous.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>>33244284
>"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person’s life, from birth to death."
>tfw Alakazam knows how you're going to die
>>
>>33244314
>shes
>>
File: le cursed jpg.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
le cursed jpg.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
hey guys, what's going on in this thread
>>
>>33244284
Mega Metagross.
>>
>>33244310
How will it learn chess if it forgets the rules?
You can't really learn chess from inference.
>>
>>33244314
>Uxie
>>
>>33244284
How haven't psychic types taken over the planet yet? It seems like the vast majority of them are way smarter than humans.
>>
What's this thread about again?
>>
>>33244570
I forgot.
>>
Uxie invented the very concept of solving problems.
>>
>>33244314
>pokemon
>>
>>33245961
So? The guy who created the guitar wasnt the one that knew how to play it better
>>
>>33244758
>implying pokemon Illuminati do not consist of Psychic type pokemon
>>
>>33244702
t. brainlet
>>
>"Pokemon with high psychic power and IQ" VS "Deity as old as the same time that embodies and created the concept of knowledge".

Mmmm...
>>
>>33246493
That's like comparing a Cover Legendary VS. a beginner trainer with properly trained Pokémon.
>>
>>33244284
alakazam wins the game
uxie wins my hearth and my asshole
>>
>>33246493
Created=|= mastered
>>
>>33244310
>Uxie beats him in 9 seconds
>>
>>33246631
It is literally called the being of knowledge, it can erase memory by simply opening its eyes, and it was the one who gave the world the ability to solve problems, clearly it is much smarter than Alakazam.
>>
>>33244284
>"Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person’s life, from birth to death."
Alakazam because it can see the entire course of Uxie's life, including all the moves they make in that chess game.
>>
>chess
Game for low IQ peasants. These two would play 666D underwater backgammon chess
>>
>>33246663
It did for Human.
Not Pokémon.
>>
File: 1489076334677.png (441KB, 754x744px) Image search: [Google]
1489076334677.png
441KB, 754x744px
Chess is about memorizing strategies and predicting the foe, and according to Alakazam's pokedex entries we can figure out the answer:
>A Pokémon that can memorize anything. It never forgets what it learns
>It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness.
>Its brain cells multiply continually until it dies. As a result, it remembers everything
>It has an IQ of 5000. It calculates many things in order to gain the edge in every battle.
>Closing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.
So basically Zim Zam with prep time can easily beat Uxie, if Uxie tries to use the eye trick Zim Zam can just close his eyes and become even stronger, if he gets caught he will figure out the trick instantly and his regenerating brain cells will help him with recovering the memories

And this is without considering its mega form
>A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person’s life, from birth to death.

Zim Zam wins
>>
>>33244302
>Alakazam
>A Pokémon that can memorize anything. It never forgets what it learns—that's why this Pokémon is smart.
Never forgets anything
>Closing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.
Implying Alakazam would ever need to open it's own eyes
M-Alakazam
>Its hidden psychic power has been unleashed. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person’s life, from birth to death.
Even if he somehow Alakazam forgets everything, glancing at Uxie would give him back the knowledge that he's on a chess game against Uxie and also relearn how to play chess.
>>
the game probably stalemates because each pokemon can predict each others movements in game but neither can advance.
if there must be a winner its uxie because its a lake gnome and alakazam is just a run of the mill pokemon you can get anywhere
>>
>>33248374
Uxie is independent of time and space, it is also immortal for obvious reasons, therefore the pregognitive capacity of Alakazam will not work, in addition to saying that the ability to erase the memory of Uxie , The deity that created the knowledge, would have no effect in Alakazam is NLF.
>>
>>33248323
Ok but can Zim Zam play the game properly if he has his eyes closed?
>>
>>33250105
He can memorize the layout by simply looking at it
>>
>>33248529
Nice headcanon. Also there's nothing that implies Uxie can't be killed through other means rather than just aging.
>>
Chess can be learned to perfect then white should always wins because has first move.
>>
I bet Alakazam will overthink it and expect Uxie to pull some crazy complex shit, but as he's setting up his own strategy it turns out Uxie has already won with some simple, basic moves Alakazam only expected from amateurs.
>>
>>33252141
I want to hug that Abra
>>
>>33250105
I think the real question at that point is do they have to announce what moves they are making.
>>
>>33248323
Can't flim flam the Zim Zam.
>>
>>33244314
>she
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.